How do i change my username????

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Little dabbie doesn't really fit me anymore Id like to switch to Smokie DaBear but i cant figure out how the hell to do this?

Is it possible or does a mod have to change it???

Plz help!!!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Well that sucks.....

Changed my avvy at least.... Fuck it if i cant have a new name no big deal..

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Thanks @BeenBurned i guess Little D will stay but the avvy will be my Smokie DaBear :D

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
It was Till i decided i cant keep up my tolerance to bho and i HAVE to go back to flowers for a while and just Dab on the rare occasions...

And truth be told.. I stole the name and avatar off google.. I just google img searched the name Little Dabbie ( I thought that up my self ) but it seems someone else had beat me to the punch in creating the name and avatar so i just stole it and used it as my own :P

Ive changed my name and avatar so many times over the years Keeps my name small.. I don't like to draw a ton of attention to what i do online so i keep different user names on boards and shit.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
lol Im not really into giving blowjobs for a name change... If a mod dont feel like doing it outta the kindness of there heart then it is what it is.. no biggie..I'll live thru this :D

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
How bout this one?lol

Bigdebbie

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
And truth be told.. I stole the name and avatar off google.. I just google img searched the name Little Dabbie ( I thought that up my self ) but it seems someone else had beat me to the punch in creating the name and avatar so i just stole it and used it as my own :p
Great minds--
an' all...

BigBang Bones

BigBang Bones

We cant change user names.... people would change there names every week if we let this happen...LOL

I take 'tis a no-no fer sure then...

a herb growing site I'm a member of allows namechanges all the time an, perhaps surprisingly to ya, it's really never abused, sometimes people revert ta hold handles after, say, takin a holiday from them.

it is a good thing fer sometimes ta be able ta go under the radar, even if it is only te appease temporary grower/toker paranoia... :eek:
my 2c

Bones

Latest posts

Top Bottom