How Do I Feed My Sativa (cheese)

• Thread starter Outdoorgirl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Outdoorgirl

I just harvested some cheese. Very spongy and not dense. I now have 5 cheese in grow. I have decreased their nutrients (foxfarms) to 3/4s of what the chart recommends. When turned to bloom I know they need less nuts but any recommendations? I have read to cut their nuts in half?? I did this at the end of the last batch. Too late. Anyone with Sativa experience and advice on feeding therm???

organicpanic

organicpanic

Could just be the genetics. Theres plenty of spongy fluffy flowering strains. Ive grown quit a few sative doms that are naturally not dense.

O

Outdoorgirl

Could just be the genetics. Theres plenty of spongy fluffy flowering strains. Ive grown quit a few sative doms that are naturally not dense.
I've had this problem with previous attempts at other Sativa strains. All I can find is feed them half what you would an Indica plant.

organicpanic

organicpanic

Imo every diagnoses with this plant is so darn strain and environment dependent unless its super obvious. Provide some details please. Your about to get bombarded with about 30 diff suggestions

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

Lighting maybe, I've run cheese before never had a problem with spongey/fluffy buds.
Maybe your pheno selection, hard to answer such a vague question..

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

True more info would be good just know with my sats that the need good light to firm the buds up !

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Cheese has been such a runaway success over the last few years it made perfect sense to give it the auto flowering treatment. By crossing Original UK Cheese seeds with a hand selected mexican ruderalis, Auto Cheese maintains many of the traits original Cheese is known for. Auto Cheese has the iconic musty cheese smell and impressively large buds for an auto flowering variety coupled with the “classic Cheese Stone”.

Like most auto flowering strains Auto Cheese seeds require no separate light cycle and will be ready in as little as 68 days from seed; making multiple harvests in one season possible. Auto Cheese seeds are a must for any lover of the Original Cheese.
i checked a couple of auto cheese and most dont have a finishing time . This one does but buy reading between the lines there finish is on a 24hr cycle no rest . any strong sativa dominant starin would in my IMO need more time to finish .

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

And please keep in mind there finish may not be what others consider finished.

C

CannabisGal

Cheese has been such a runaway success over the last few years it made perfect sense to give it the auto flowering treatment. By crossing Original UK Cheese seeds with a hand selected mexican ruderalis, Auto Cheese maintains many of the traits original Cheese is known for. Auto Cheese has the iconic musty cheese smell and impressively large buds for an auto flowering variety coupled with the “classic Cheese Stone”.

Like most auto flowering strains Auto Cheese seeds require no separate light cycle and will be ready in as little as 68 days from seed; making multiple harvests in one season possible. Auto Cheese seeds are a must for any lover of the Original Cheese.
i checked a couple of auto cheese and most dont have a finishing time . This one does but buy reading between the lines there finish is on a 24hr cycle no rest . any strong sativa dominant starin would in my IMO need more time to finish .
Not feminized seeds. I looked up the bloom time and google said 8 weeks bloom. They were on closer to 9 weeks. The mushroom shaped crystals were still ALL clear when I pulled them but the leaves where yellow and dying, falling off. I believe this was do to over fertilization. I fed them the same as the Indica I had on. This time less nutrients! Planning on using more water with recommended feeding plan. 12 12 was the lighting in bloom.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Ok if its not an auto or fem then definitely need to leave longer in flower . no if buts or maybe . yep you have to sort the nute issue but i would say closer to 12 weeks

C

CannabisGal

Ok if its not an auto or fem then definitely need to leave longer in flower . no if buts or maybe . yep you have to sort the nute issue but i would say closer to 12 weeks
Thank You Ned Kelly!

Top Bottom