How do I fix my plants

• Thread starter KingBvM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KingBvM

KingBvM

This is my first time growing in soil, I usually use coco. My plants are really small and something else is most def going on.

Facts-
I have had a PM problem (so I built a sulfur burner. I’m not sure if I should remove the leaves with PM or how long it takes for the sulfur burner to work. No pest issues.

Temp 76-84
Humidity 47%-60%
P.H. 6.8-7.4
PPM’s ???????? (Don’t know how to check with dirt)

Do I allow a runoff when watering?
What am I doing wrong??????

How do i fix my plants
How do i fix my plants 3
How do i fix my plants 4
How do i fix my plants 5

How do i fix my plants 2
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Ok first.. shut that fuckin purple light off.. and get us a picture with regular light..

I doubt you have PM and the sulfer burner is not helping.

You have what looks like from a distance based on your photos a PH issue along with whatever over corrections you've made.. sulfer burner being #1....

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Also your plant nodes are super distant were talking almost 4 inches by the looks of it.. You need more lighting.

KingBvM

KingBvM

I used What I use for my fruits and vegetables baking soda dish soap and vegetable oil mix in a bottle. That how I kill PM on those plants it didn’t work out to well for these girls. The white speaks are bottle mixture. But PM is still lurking don’t know what to do???

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I used What I use for my fruits and vegetables baking soda dish soap and vegetable oil mix in a bottle. That how I kill PM on those plants it didn’t work out to well for these girls. The white speaks are bottle mixture. But PM is still lurking don’t know what to do???

don't treat for something you don't have?

sambapati

sambapati

Several of the smaller plants look like they would benefit from being in larger containers. I'm currently having some good luck with air pots and they are super easy to check for plant dryness. Just stick a wooden BBQ skewer in -- if moist leave alone if wet add some H20

SickBoy420

SickBoy420

You need way more light. Your light should be like 12 15 inches off plants. That stretch are like my plants in the shade. How many plants you got and how many lights and what growspace size ??? What’s the light wattage ?? When you see pm on a leave line that cut her off gently and get her Directly into a plastic bag and out of the room. And is your room cold at night with the lights out and what’s your RH at night ??? Never water befor lights out. You need to water when you have like six hours of light left at least.

KingBvM

KingBvM

You need way more light. Your light should be like 12 15 inches off plants. That stretch are like my plants in the shade. How many plants you got and how many lights and what growspace size ??? What’s the light wattage ?? When you see pm on a leave line that cut her off gently and get her Directly into a plastic bag and out of the room. And is your room cold at night with the lights out and what’s your RH at night ??? Never water befor lights out. You need to water when you have like six hours of light left at least.

I have some bigger pots and a 4x8 tent that's empty. Those plants are is a 4x4 tent with four super cheap 600 watt lights. The room stays a constant 79-84.

I have 5 plants that are in coco so it is constant constantly moisture.

What should I mix with my soiln when I repot?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I see where you've had WPM
Screenshot 20200731 045956 Chrome

those leaves will fall off by themselves, mixing one level tablespoon baking soda to 1 gallon of water will work but you really need something called liquid copper fungicide, apply according to directions

Aside from your high humidity a couple of other problems are you don't have enough light and everything is stretching, and your pH is too high use 6.5 in soil. To check PPM in soil search something called a slurry test good luck

Edit: a few drops of dish soap is okay but stop using the vegetable oil with the baking soda mix, but for best results by liquid copper Fungicide and a better light

Last edited:
SickBoy420

SickBoy420

Regalia. You need to use ipm, don’t wait for pm , preventive maintenance my friend. Regalia is what you need. Use it in veg and all your worry’s go away. 2nd choice is from safers called defender. But Regalia is the way to go thank me later
52CC27A6 96C0 4049 9084 923135094569

sambapati

sambapati

Good scout for including the product link. Many good comments, sometimes not easy to hear.

savagemonk

savagemonk

To raise the pH flush with tap water (which in most municipalities is above 7.0) and measure the pH of the run off. If your pH target is 6.3 then stop the flush when the run off reads 6.2. The water that still needs to drain from above is of a higher pH so it will continue to raise the soil pH. Keep holding the meter until the the runoff stops. If the last pH run off reading went too high like 6.5 your still in the ideal range.

KingBvM

KingBvM

To raise the pH flush with tap water (which in most municipalities is above 7.0) and measure the pH of the run off. If your pH target is 6.3 then stop the flush when the run off reads 6.2. The water that still needs to drain from above is of a higher pH so it will continue to raise the soil pH. Keep holding the meter until the the runoff stops. If the last pH run off reading went too high like 6.5 your still in the ideal range.

Thank you I will do today

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Thank you I will do today
I'd recommend you don't bounce your pH using tap water, that can cause other issues. I'd recommend you look into using Dolomite lime to raise and stabilize the soil's pH

Latest posts

Top Bottom