How do i fix this ? What is wrong?

• Thread starter Keod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Keod

Keod

Hey guys . I have had mixed answers and am not sure what is wrong with my plants ?
Week 6 flower
Ph temperatures and humidity are all good.
How can i fix this ?

How do i fix this  what is wrong
How do i fix this  what is wrong 2
How do i fix this  what is wrong 3
How do i fix this  what is wrong 4
Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

It's a root zone or environment issue.

Sorry but I never take a grower word on parameters being good as combinations of different factors change what's good and not.

Can you please post all environmental parameters day and night?

Lighting and distance?

Media and pot type size?

Nutrients and any additives and how you mix them?

Watering practices?

I see a little light stress but if I'm blind guessing it would be your watering practices, rootzone temps (plants temps) and possible VPD not helping.

Keod

Keod

Lights are Mars hydro ts3000 + eco 600 at 24"
Temps are 75 to 80 at day and 60to 70 at night . Humidity is between 40and 50% max
Bio terra plus soil in 4gallon cloth pots
Nutrients i use the bio canna line . I mix them in well.
And i give them 5l of water per plant every 3-4days
What is VPD ?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Lights are Mars hydro ts3000 + eco 600 at 24"
Temps are 75 to 80 at day and 60to 70 at night . Humidity is between 40and 50% max
Bio terra plus soil in 4gallon cloth pots
Nutrients i use the bio canna line . I mix them in well.
And i give them 5l of water per plant every 3-4days
What is VPD ?
Ok you mix how much of what well? How much of each are you adding?

They are over watered.

Keod

Keod

Ok you mix how much of what well? How much of each are you adding?

They are over watered.
Biocanna+bio flores 20 ml per 10L + Rhizotnic 5ml per 10L
Overwatered ?!? When i water them the soil is dry and the pots is light .

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Biocanna+bio flores 20 ml per 10L + Rhizotnic 5ml per 10L
Overwatered ?!? When i water them the soil is dry and the pots is light .
Are these on a basement floor? Cold roots could be or transpiration.

The leaves are swollen which means the plants not transpiring well and the stomata are closing... cold roots, over watering (lack of o2), high humidity and poor air flow around the leaves, nutrient buildup can all cause that individual or in combination.

To me it looks like cold roots or over watering. Could be very compact soil contributing.

Are you watering to runoff using organic soil and organic nutrients?

Are you tenl adjusting the water?

Are the plants sitting on a cool floor?

Keod

Keod

Are these on a basement floor? Cold roots could be or transpiration.

The leaves are swollen which means the plants not transpiring well and the stomata are closing... cold roots, over watering (lack of o2), high humidity and poor air flow around the leaves, nutrient buildup can all cause that individual or in combination.

To me it looks like cold roots or over watering. Could be very compact soil contributing.

Are you watering to runoff using organic soil and organic nutrients?

Are you tenl adjusting the water?

Are the plants sitting on a cool floor?
Plants in my flat on a wooden floor. Its not cold .
I use organic soil + nutrients. But there is not a huge run off.
The ph of water is 6.5

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Plants in my flat on a wooden floor. Its not cold .
I use organic soil + nutrients. But there is not a huge run off.
The ph of water is 6.5
Well im out of ideas... hopefully an organic soil grower can point you in the right direction. I would reduce the light intensity a bit until it's sorted though.

Keod

Keod

Well im out of ideas... hopefully an organic soil grower can point you in the right direction. I would reduce the light intensity a bit until it's sorted though.
Will do thanks man !
Does Ă  nitrogen deficiency seem to far fetched ?
Do my plants look too unhealthy ?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I see nitrogen and potassium deficiency there in combination with swollen leaves and that's why I think it's an uptake issue. If it was just nitrogen and the leaves where happy I woumd say just give em some nitrogen but imo that's not going to fix it.

Keod

Keod

I see nitrogen and potassium deficiency there in combination with swollen leaves and that's why I think it's an uptake issue. If it was just nitrogen and the leaves where happy I woumd say just give em some nitrogen but imo that's not going to fix it.
Could this possibly be a nutrient lockout ? Maybe flushing them woukd not be a bad idea ?

Arkos

Arkos

Humidity is way low imo.
Could this possibly be a nutrient lockout ? Maybe flushing them woukd not be a bad idea ?
Try a light feed, catch the run off and measure the e.c. ?

That will tell you if you need to flush and get you in the ballpark how much you need to flush.

Leds require higher temperature than hid lights, 83-84f.

Keod

Keod

Humidity is way low imo.
Try a light feed, catch the run off and measure the e.c. ?

That will tell you if you need to flush and get you in the ballpark how much you need to flush.

Leds require higher temperature than hid lights, 83-84f.
Pump it up to 50_60 ?
Temps do go that high depending on weather. They are just lower ATM cause its cooler.
I am a bit low on cash to buy a EC tester fuck my life.
I have been warned by friends that tve flowering stage will make my haire turn white but holy shit this sucks .

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Pump it up to 50_60 ?
Temps do go that high depending on weather. They are just lower ATM cause its cooler.
I am a bit low on cash to buy a EC tester fuck my life.
I have been warned by friends that tve flowering stage will make my haire turn white but holy shit this sucks .

It's not a lost cause. These issues will lower yield a bit and maybe dip into potency some ... but over-all, you will still get bud. The plants aren't fragile and they will grow in less than ideal circumstances. However, here's the good part ... nobody I know automatically grew the "best plant ever" on their first try. It takes some practice to get there. You're gaining experience and that my friend is going to help you improve on your next grow ...

Keod

Keod

It's not a lost cause. These issues will lower yield a bit and maybe dip into potency some ... but over-all, you will still get bud. The plants aren't fragile and they will grow in less than ideal circumstances. However, here's the good part ... nobody I know automatically grew the "best plant ever" on their first try. It takes some practice to get there. You're gaining experience and that my friend is going to help you improve on your next grow ...
Thanks man !
My problem here is that I do not know exactly where I am funking up.
I embrace learning from mistakes. But I fail to fully comprehend my mistakes haha
At least for my first grow I tell myself I will at least have some bud

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So much this... you learn way more from issues and mistakes making you a better grower faster. Getting to harvest with some product and learning as much as possible should be the goal.

Keod

Keod

So whats the plan ?
I am heavily reducing nutrients in case of nutrients lock. A friend d of mine told me that completely removing nutrients in my next watering or even flushing them completely could shock the roots and kill them.
Is this my beat course of action seeing that i cant afford an ec test for now.
And I raised my lights a bit just in case.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So whats the plan ?
I am heavily reducing nutrients in case of nutrients lock. A friend d of mine told me that completely removing nutrients in my next watering or even flushing them completely could shock the roots and kill them.
Is this my beat course of action seeing that i cant afford an ec test for now.
And I raised my lights a bit just in case.
If you flush do so with a light nutrient solution that is ph balanced and temp adjusted. It wouldn't be likely to kill the roots bit your friend is right it's better to flush with a light nutrient solution.

Latest posts

Top Bottom