How do i fix this ? What is wrong?

• Thread starter Keod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Keod

Keod

If you flush do so with a light nutrient solution that is ph balanced and temp adjusted. It wouldn't be likely to kill the roots bit your friend is right it's better to flush with a light nutrient solution.
Thanks!
But just to be sure . What exactly do people meen by "flush" ? Water each pot with 3 times much water as the size of the pot ?
Or does it just meen water them with very low dosage of nutrients ?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thanks!
But just to be sure . What exactly do people meen by "flush" ? Water each pot with 3 times much water as the size of the pot ?
Or does it just meen water them with very low dosage of nutrients ?
Both

sportyridr

sportyridr

dollars to donuts its a pH problem in the media...the yellowing I have seen in the past until I figured it out...I'd flush, don't care if soil or peat etc but thats me...I think you need to water enuff to check run off pH & ec...good luck, hope you get it figured

Keod

Keod

Okay so today i just watered with no added nutrients with a bit extra run off.
I realised that giving them 5 of water for 15l was not enough to get some run off so i gave them 7.5 l for a change.

Also since I passed to flower the day time schedule is from 23h00 to 11h. Wich has been unpractical to feed them due to the time window I have and my job. Causing me to sometimes to water the next morning or night. So that means I waterthem every 2-4 days ...
Is it possible that they could be underwatered? Could that explain why the only plant out if the 4 that is completely healthy is the smallest one? Since she does not drink as much as the other 3 because if her size ?

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

On that 1st pic....This is a pretty rare lockout, possibly deficiency, but you need to take care of it asap, as you're in flower.
Look up Boron deficiency. I believe if it's not a ph issue, and a true Boron deficiency, if I remember correctly, eye drops will fix if if it is a deficiency.
First check your runoff, and make sure your ph is in range, as that's most likely your issue

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Here's a pic of B deficiency. It looks like you've had it for some time. I've seen Boron get Locked out, but never a true deficiency. Because of where you are in flower, it's going to substantially reduce yield.
Cannabis Nutrient and Deficiency Table   RQS Blog 10

Keod

Keod

Update. 2 days after watering with just plain water with a little runoff.
The only plant tvat was healthy until now is showing signs of deficiency...
So now many only course if action is to give my 15L pots 45L of water to flush out nutrients in xase if nutrient lock?
If yes when do I reintroduce nutrients ?

20210425 104614

Latest posts

Top Bottom