How do i fix this??

• Thread starter NelloFarms
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NelloFarms

NelloFarms

My leaves are turning yellow and a brownish purple color. Girl Scout Extreme Auto (ILGM)in week 4 of flower. I water at 6.5 ph and it comes back at 5.9 on runoff water im not sure about ppm and it all happened at the same time. What can i do to fix it? Thanks in advance

How do i fix this
How do i fix this 2
How do i fix this 3
How do i fix this 4
How do i fix this 5
SeymourGreen

SeymourGreen

It’s hard to say from the pics. From what I can see, it looks like a slight Nitrogen toxicity with the curled down leaf tips. Also the yellow tips would indicate nute burn. The purple in the leaf blades just look like it could be from cooler night temps. Just my two cents.

NelloFarms

NelloFarms

It’s hard to say from the pics. From what I can see, it looks like a slight Nitrogen toxicity with the curled down leaf tips. Also the yellow tips would indicate nute burn. The purple in the leaf blades just look like it could be from cooler night temps. Just my two cents.
Alright i believe my ppm was a bit high so i plan to flush it next then should i just leave out nitrogen for my next waterings? Thank you for the help

ILLGE4E

ILLGE4E

Is your room getting really cold? I grew in a garage years ago and the night time temps made my plants look just like that.

Oops took too long to type that.

SeymourGreen

SeymourGreen

If you can lower your N without lowering anything else, then week 4, yeah go for it. Do you know how much N your giving them right now?

NelloFarms

NelloFarms

Is your room getting really cold? I grew in a garage years ago and the night time temps made my plants look just like that.

Oops took too long to type that.
Kinda it gets down to about 65 and goes up to to 78 i put a portable ac connected to it about 3-4 weeks ago but this started happening maybe 8-9 days ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom