How do I Flush My Plant

• Thread starter OjOs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OjOs

I have two questions one should I flush my plant two weeks before harvest or 24 hours before I actually cut her down one im growing my plant with only soil fox farm and only arrowhead water but im not sure anyone can tell me when and how to flush and I didnt give my plant any nutes thanks I appreciated

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

I flush about 10-14 days before harvest. 3 times the pot size. (3gal of water per 1gal of soil) I then give them just water til a day or 2 before chop, then I dont water them at all.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

If I'm understanding u rite then the soil should have Lil 2 no nutes left.. If ur leaves r yellow now then I think there good 2 b chopped when ur gettin 20% amber crystals.. I would normally say give them 2 weeks of plain water but sense u been giveing them plain water the whole time I'm thinking there pretty much flushed by now.. I would juss pic the plants when the crystals show ripeness..if u got a ppm meter I would test the runoff water & make sure the nutes in the soil r almost gone.. If the ppm's r low then there ready 2 chop when done if the ppm's r still high (over 500) then flush some more till ppm's r super low (under 200)
But I've never grown in soil without adding nutes so I could b wrong here..

O

OjOs

If I'm understanding u rite then the soil should have Lil 2 no nutes left.. If ur leaves r yellow now then I think there good 2 b chopped when ur gettin 20% amber crystals.. I would normally say give them 2 weeks of plain water but sense u been giveing them plain water the whole time I'm thinking there pretty much flushed by now.. I would juss pic the plants when the crystals show ripeness..if u got a ppm meter I would test the runoff water & make sure the nutes in the soil r almost gone.. If the ppm's r low then there ready 2 chop when done if the ppm's r still high (over 500) then flush some more till ppm's r super low (under 200)
But I've never grown in soil without adding nutes so I could b wrong here..

Well yes my leaves are yellow and some are dried up I have my plant in 3gallon pot I know the soil I used had nutes it was that ocean fox farm soil but im jus wandering because this thursday there will only b two weeks left then I can harvest but I was asking because I didnt use any nutes only whatever the soil had and water but im wondering should I flush this thursday or 24 hours before I cut her down

O

OjOs

This is my bubba

Well this was taken on 7 of dec ill put another one of how it looks now

2011 12 07 08 57 55 112
hiboy

hiboy

U said u didnt use nutes, so whats to flush. If you have grown in that soil the whole time then the added nutes are way gone from it. BTW why dont u use nutes?
h

O

OjOs

J
U said u didnt use nutes, so whats to flush. If you have grown in that soil the whole time then the added nutes are way gone from it. BTW why dont u use nutes?
h

Well this is my first grow and I asked my friend how he grew his he grew two of them one with the soil im using ocean fox farm and only water and the other one he said he used nutes so I didnt really have a good understanding of wat nutes to use so I jus tried the one with only soil and water but I know wat u mean that if I didnt use any nutes then by now there shouldnt b any nutes from the soil but I just wanted to b on the safe side if I should flush this thursday or 24 hours before I harvest

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

U don't no it but u been flushing them plants 4 a long time already.. Ur soil has no nutes left so when there done in 2 weeks juss pick them they r already flushed out..in ur soil those nutes would of lasted about a month juss enough 2 get u threw veg.. When u started 2 bloom the plants u needed 2 use bloom nutes & maybe a bloom booster 2 help the plants flower out..

O

OjOs

U don't no it but u been flushing them plants 4 a long time already.. Ur soil has no nutes left so when there done in 2 weeks juss pick them they r already flushed out..in ur soil those nutes would of lasted about a month juss enough 2 get u threw veg.. When u started 2 bloom the plants u needed 2 use bloom nutes & maybe a bloom booster 2 help the plants flower out..

Oh ok thanks MAKINGOO yea like I said this was my first grow I just wanted to try it my next plant after this one is goin to be some gdp or I might get a herojuana clone but yea I jus wanted to be sure that it was flush but ill put up another pic tomorrow but thanks

kashif

kashif

yea man if you havent given them ladies no nutes than what are you gonna flush out of them? everything fluhed out and ready to go whenever you are done flowering

soserthc1

soserthc1

h
agreed really nothing to flush - i would flush 2 days before with a little clearex and you should be good as good as it gonna be without any nutes ? wondering why no nutes either ,,,, PeAcE GooD lUcK.......

O

OjOs

Well the main reason why I didnt use any nutes is because a friend told me all I needed to use was the fox farm soil and water and at the time I didnt really kno wat kind of nutes to use and thus is my first grow but I kno now that the next time I will use nutes thanks everyone

Latest posts

Top Bottom