how do i get casey jones

• Thread starter Jkhan420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jkhan420

Jkhan420

how do i get casey jones seeds

cant seem to find anyone who sells casey jones seed i know it comes from head seeds but they only sell through 2 distributers please if any one has any ideas it would b sooo sweet

B

biggs

head is in the process of making seeds. just need to wait awhile and keep your eyes peeled.

Jkhan420

Jkhan420

thats great news so i guess should just checkin in then do u know when?

W

waywardson

If you find out let me know. I love the 11-12 weekers, just relaxing enough while at the same time producing great head highs that alter the space time continuum itself. And yield on top of that.

K

kushaholik

If yer lucky enough to be a 215 patient in cali I know it's goin around in clone form... I just picked a cut up last saturday.... anxious to see how she turns out... I got some Chemdog 91, tahoe, and jack to run before I flower any clones of her though...

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

i beat my brother down with a cola of casey jones. I think i may have actually hurt him that thing was so big. LOL

Jkhan420

Jkhan420

That's why I want her so bad to beat people up with giant colas too bad im in bc Canada never even heard of casey up here I want it so bad too bad u can't mail clones

Latest posts

Top Bottom