How Do I Get My Indoor Looking like my outdoor?!??!?

• Thread starter MasterBarber931
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Botanikos

Botanikos

Given that everything you do outside you re-create inside except the root system is limited indoors opposed to outdoors. I studied an experiment where plants were all grown in the exact same specifications expect that the pot sizes where different. The conclusion of the experiment was that the bigger the pot size the bigger the yield.
Also Indoors you would see a better yield because the plant could be manipulated properly during vegetation and flowering to make the yields higher or more potent. Being indoors you can give it 12 hours of "sun" while outside it varies.
I think to better understand your situation I'd need to know more detail about watering schedule, light schedule, pot sizes, nutes dosage, soil mixtures, etc... so see where you're faltering.

As for your pics from your Iphone... try loading them to your desktop, renaming them making sure they have ".jpg" at the end... just a thought

M

MasterBarber931

Thanx brother i appreciate the feedback. To be honest, indoors the way my setup is, i cant ask for more.Im mainly tryin to get them more potent like outdoor. Currently im runnin 15 gal pot on power kush from dinafem. Also runnin skunk # 1 from dinafem . The coil is a soilless mixture of b' cuz aoil with coarse perlite, about 65/35 soil to perlite.Nutrient wise, I am using General Organics and currently feeding every other day, allowing them to dry out a little, I feed the recommended dose of heavy feeding which is 4 teaspoons a gal. And of course Im runnin a 12 on 12 off light schedule. Thanks for all the support and feedback.

B

Bluenote

Veg time brotha.....that is the only way to get those giant hawking buds. You only get so much out of the individual bud sits, you need to let the bud sites build up in clusters and then you'll see the kind of results your looking for.

I sat in my 4x8 tent last night looking at my plants trying to figure out why my yields suck (I know why they suck) and how to get up to that elbow per light #'s. I started thinking maybe I need to upgrade to larger pots, more nutes, C02....none of those would do more than a good 2 months of veg and training would do before flipping them.

The way around the veg time is the right strain in a SOG , unfortunately that runs afoul of plant counts for most folks.

And you make a *very* good point about some training , even minor LST can increase yield dramatically , if I'm going to veg long I'll Bonsai those suckers all over the place , bend 'em shape 'em prune 'em , they're not all that much different from any other tree or bush in their reactions.

I keep hearing about the multi year Sativas in south america and souteast Asia , always thought a Weed Hedge would be kind of a cool thing too do , if you think about it trimming a hedge is nothing more than canopy management , same thing when you're 40 feet up in a harness pruning out an heirloom Oak or producing Walnuts. Same same really when you get down to it.

I've become rather interested in grafting lately , evidently there are a few folks around who have done it successfully with cannabis.

C

chess

dont you have that backwards.i wish my outdoor was like indoor.dont we all?

Top Bottom