How do i get my OMMP card once ive moved to Oregon??

• Thread starter AlohaRebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AlohaRebel

Hey everyone Im moving to Oregon at end of the summer and am planning on going legal finally!!! Stooked on the rules for Oregon compared to other states. I just want to know what to expect once i move will i have to become a resident before i register??? This is all new to me and just looking for some advice or any answers on what steps i need to take.

BTW i was planning on moving to Portland area if that helps anyone give me better info.

Thanks for reading Aloha!

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Call THCF or MAMA's. They're also online. They'll be able to give you all the info you'll need to get your OMMP card. - PDX

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Aloha, BTW bring some of those bad-ass Hawaiian strains with you when you come. :) Portland can ALWAYS use it!

A

AlohaRebel

Thanks PDX but sry to go into detail but what is the THCF or MAMAS and off hand do you know if i can use a skin graph as a reason for obtaining a card? Id actually be really stooked on OR man you'd be surprised on how the quality of meds verys over here i live on big island and i gotta say the quality sucks everyone grows bush herb lol its all about the $ here which is one of my main reasons for moving. Your the only guys talking to me lol i saw a while back you were in the process of obtaining your card i thought! If so how do you like it and what part of OR. are you living in?

Aloha BRAH!

K

kripplecreek

Thanks PDX but sry to go into detail but what is the THCF or MAMAS and off hand do you know if i can use a skin graph as a reason for obtaining a card? Id actually be really stooked on OR man you'd be surprised on how the quality of meds verys over here i live on big island and i gotta say the quality sucks everyone grows bush herb lol its all about the $ here which is one of my main reasons for moving. Your the only guys talking to me lol i saw a while back you were in the process of obtaining your card i thought! If so how do you like it and what part of OR. are you living in?

Aloha BRAH!

Go to a thc clinic pay the fee take in any chart notes your doctor has concerning your health (must be PAIN in Oregon but they are getting more and more lenient) that was the easiest way for me. mamas..did not help me much..the process was slow I just went in with my chart notes and got it done and paid my fees.

There is one in my area that I personally visited and recieved my card from if you want any contact info? could even give you a e-mail if you like?

:cake:bongsmi:

A

AlohaRebel

Hey Kripple thanks for the info. How long would you say the process took from 1st visit to doctor till you received your card? Also how do you feel about the confidentially of your paper work once in the ommp system Ive read good things such as all ommp employees are not permitted to give any information about any growers out and such, but overall do you feel save at your house/grow location? Have you ever been checked on by any authorities or herd of anything like that. If you could also include that link or email for the clinic in your area you recommend thank brah!

Been very helpful Mahalos

K

kripplecreek

yo!

hey bro!

the45thparallel.org/ go there it even says "become a ommp card holder" or something similar somewhere on there! Sorry but im medicated as hell right now lol

But yeah they have all the info you need right there for this area. As for how long it took to get my card the official one still waiting on it ive got my "temp" which will be explained to you there and ive always got my chart notes etc on me

As for being checked hasnt happened yet ive heard that around here anyhow there isnt much of that going on I know though if you have a lot of traffic at your place and it gets reported even once you are gonna be checked forever but thats a no brainer

Just keep it legal and you dont have to worry about a thing ive had people with me nervous as hell when ive got a 0 on me or a ton of hash and I say the same thing every time "this fing piece of paper makes me batman if they stop us they can see my secret shit if they wanna but its like batman with your nachos wth they gonna do about it"

wow..I...need to smoke myself sober...;) :cake:bongsmi:

Demotivational posters batman is eating your nachos
A

AlohaRebel

Thanks Kripple right on your the only guy talking to me lol i understood everything you had to say tho really thanks. Cant wait to move i know it sounds crazy cant wait to leave hawaii but shit man i feel there are more opportunities on the mainland. How long have you lived in OR do you like it?
As for the house check thing thanks for info thats pretty much what i thought too, was deff gonna keep it legal cause OR has pretty ledgit plant #s. Would you ever consider becoming a caregiver? Batman comparison hilarious brah great!

Maaaaahhhhhaaaallllllllooooooo'ssssssss

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh yeas the orygun

a place where you can grow herb legaly if you jump thru their hoops. a place where nobody is the same and there are hippsters to make fun of. I love orygun, it depends what your looking for, there is something here for everyone.From the same bums asking for a quarter, or the hottie at your local watering hole. Portland is what you make of it. Manafest destiny man. I am Kinda twisted at the moment, as i just got home from my local watering hole.:friday:

G

Growing247

Hey everyone Im moving to Oregon at end of the summer and am planning on going legal finally!!! Stooked on the rules for Oregon compared to other states. I just want to know what to expect once i move will i have to become a resident before i register??? This is all new to me and just looking for some advice or any answers on what steps i need to take.

BTW i was planning on moving to Portland area if that helps anyone give me better info.

Thanks for reading Aloha!

In order to get a OMMP card in Oregon you do not even have to be a resident of the state! Once you get here, you pay a fee to a Dr. and show him/her your medical records and tell them HONESTLY why you feel you need marijuana. The big thing they want is RECORDS! After you get your approval you send off a certified letter to Salem (State Capitol) along with a check (which is way less $$ if you are on food stamps or disability) and the receipt for your certified letter and a packet of paper you get is your "safety packet" which you want to keep on you because that is your medical marijuana card until you get your real one in the mail. The cool thing is that you get to use your "safety packet" until your real card comes in the mail. I got an extra 6 months of use on my card because there is such a backlog in processing applications. Finally my card came in the mail and I listed myself as the grower and my girl friend as the care taker so she can legally have my weed on me too : )

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Aloha, If you already have paperwork/chart notes cool, but if you don't, it takes a lil over 3 months. You go to the DR. (for whatever ommp related ailment) and then return to the DR. 90 days later, for the same reasons. Then take copies of your chart notes to the thcf clinic (18th and SE Ankeny in Portland) and drop them off. They'll call you in about a week and let you know if you qualify/meet the requirements for an appt. If not they'll tell you what to do. If you do qualify they'll set up an appt with their Dr. If you get an appt with their DR, you're set. Just gotta see him and tell him your ailment then pay em ($140-160) and pay the state ($20) and you're legal. Make sure to get 3 stamped copies from the state office (Oregon building). 1 for the patient (you). 1 for the caregiver (if there is 1) and 1 for the grow spot. Thats about all I can think of right now, hope it helps homie. BTW, Welcome to Oregon bro. Like the man said, its what you make of it. I love it here. Born and raised. -PDX

A

AlohaRebel

Thanks guys, hey Growing...... what extra paper work is required if you want to become a caregiver and if i understand correctly say my roommate and I are living same location both have cards for that address does that mean I can double my #s due to the fact of 2 card for the home? Or would it just be a better plan to have one person be a caregiver! Oh and are you sure you don't have to be a resident that would really work out in my favor like it did for you just double checking thanks Bradha!

Thanks PDX you the man! Not in OR yet will be this fall you've been very helpful along with everyone else. Ive been to OR. to visit before loved it, it was during the winter to was shredding hood like everyday was epic this last season in FEB. Ill make the best of it for sure cant wait to get there lol!

Thanks, AlohaRebel!!!!!!!

K

kripplecreek

heyya bro!

Lived here all my life dude! And if you get your card from them dont let them be your caregiver lol just got info from a friend and wow!

As for the caregiver part definitely but I think you are going to grow it on your own? Its great living down here! Especially about where im at easy access to camping fishing everything we love around here! Winters are..long lol but indoor grows are easy especially with this place to check up on whats tearing up your gals!

Im a ways away from portland area eastern oregon hugging idaho along the state line lol :cake:bongsmi:

Top Bottom