How do I know if enough nutes, push to yellowing?

• Thread starter radrichie61
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
radrichie61

radrichie61

During my first grow last year I kept wondering if I was applying enough nutrients to my plants outdoors. I never saw yellow wing tips or any indicator of nutrient burn so I kept wondering could I use more. Anybody got an idea on how to tell if I’m pushing it hard enough. Should I gradually increased doses of July station yellowing of chips at lower leaves near the bottom? Or is that just stupid?

Thanks
How do i know if enough nutes push to yellowing
How do i know if enough nutes push to yellowing 2
How do i know if enough nutes push to yellowing 3
How do i know if enough nutes push to yellowing 4
How do i know if enough nutes push to yellowing 5
How do i know if enough nutes push to yellowing 6
How do i know if enough nutes push to yellowing 7
How do i know if enough nutes push to yellowing 8
How do i know if enough nutes push to yellowing 9

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

I don't think the object is to cram as much nutes into the plant as possible. Yield is a function of light. Outdoors, the light is going to be what it's going to be. So my goal is to balance feeding and watering to grow healthy plants with the light that's available. Your plants look healthy, so you're on the right track. I wouldn't force feed to the point of nute burn.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I don't think the object is to cram as much nutes into the plant as possible. Yield is a function of light. Outdoors, the light is going to be what it's going to be. So my goal is to balance feeding and watering to grow healthy plants with the light that's available. Your plants look healthy, so you're on the right track. I wouldn't force feed to the point of nute burn.
I agree 100% with this. We never “push until yellowing” because that is the plant telling you something is wrong. From face value, you have a nice looking plant. I wouldn’t change a thing until it’s next stage of growth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom