How do I know when it’s ready?

• Thread starter ClintDP79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ClintDP79

ClintDP79

First time outdoor grower and this has been doing well for the last wee while. The weather is changing here in the South Island of New Zealand and I want to make sure I harvest at the right time. Any help appreciated.
Cheers.

How do i know when its ready
How do i know when its ready 2
growsince79

growsince79

Looks pretty close now. I would just watch the weather forecast and chop it before the next storm or freeze.

Formallyhap

Formallyhap

it's not ready now, like he said just chop based on the weather, if the plant is going to get damaged chop it, otherwise, it could be a month

could you possibly take a zoomed out pic to get a notion of overall bud size, it's so zoomed in that could be either a premature bud or not, hard to get perspective

Formallyhap

Formallyhap

this is just the beginning of fall for you guys, outdoor harvest in the states is in october-november depending on plant and with our fall starting in september.

uphere

uphere

Looks very close. If you can be out safely for 3-4 more days, your psyched. Beautiful lady. Great work.

Madbud

Madbud

Now the trick is drying and curing. She looks potent, pistils curling and darkening. Watch the weather, chop at night if you can, another week won’t hurt. Congrats

ClintDP79

ClintDP79

Thanks guys, I’ll try get some pictures from further away to get a better perspective.

Top Bottom