How do I make crystals?

• Thread starter Growth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Growth

I recently tried these:
How do i make crystals

After a while of growing. They're covered in keif and blue crystals that melt on the paper as it burns.

I'd like to start using our stuff to make fancy joints because it seems like fun. We've been saving all of our trimmings and have made bubble hash. We have trimming trays and auto trimmer full of powdered keif, but how do you make the sticky colored crystals some of these joints have?

I'd love to enter the world of artistic joint making.

My brother told me to make the wax (I want to twirl wax around a joint) that we have to heat press our bubble hash.

But I don't know how to make any of the crystals/moonrocks and other fancy stuff. Any tips?

A

alpha.ganjaguy

downside is a lot of consumers now see prerolls as a way for places to sell their trash so a lot of people are now skeptical about prerolls. the same sadly with moonrocks, too may people used them as a way to push boof to the masses..

that being said I would check if the brand has a site and explains what they use, they mention diamonds which are another form of concentrate but how they are coloring them I have no idea, hopefully a smoke safe dye but I would bet it's just a food safe dye (which does not mean it's ok to smoke)..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
downside is a lot of consumers now see prerolls as a way for places to sell their trash so a lot of people are now skeptical about prerolls. the same sadly with moonrocks, too may people used them as a way to push boof to the masses..

that being said I would check if the brand has a site and explains what they use, they mention diamonds which are another form of concentrate but how they are coloring them I have no idea, hopefully a smoke safe dye but I would bet it's just a food safe dye (which does not mean it's ok to smoke)..
Chemical makeups change with the introduction of heat. I’d be weary of colored stuff personally.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Look up the nugsmasher heated press specifically for wax. Can get it on Amazon. Little pricey but if you got the flower then why not
Oh I have a press, it just got toasted by a storm I do need a new one though…..

Latest posts

Top Bottom