how do i recreate this clone

• Thread starter monkey47
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

monkey47

Hi guys,

I have this one clone I made where its basicly 2 stems where normally i have one stem shooting up.
At first I tought it was a shame that I did it like that but now I am thinking I can cultivate my clones like that and when i top both of the tops My scrog field will be even fuller with the same amount of week to grow them.

I am spacially verry challanged and I dont understand how I cut the clones from my mother to make them come out as the on in the picture that is healthy (the other one is dying because I had more cutlings that rooted then i needed for the next run).

Thanks for the help!

How do i recreate this clone
How do i recreate this clone 2
Bilber

Bilber

Hey monkey 🙊...the sad one....too many nodes with leaves and growth?

I've not really paid attention all that much when I clone, to find out if there can be too much growth, leaves, or buds if reveggin, on a clone....

Does leafing more than 2 or 3 sets of nodes intact, with fan leaves on a clone, root faster, or even better, than leaving a bunch of nodes, with a bunch of leaves intact.....?...

My mechanical thinking leads me to believe.....

It sounds better to have more " energy " sources around than not.......

Yet with all the extra mass, leaves, it's going to take that much more energy, concentrating on root growth and transpiring/absorbing, to grow as fast.....

Arghhhhh......I love this hobby!!!!

Thank you for sharing with me 🙊......I hope I made sense on hopefully giving you my answer, ?, to your question.....

If I mistook your question, I apologize.....

Top Bottom