Ben1221

Ben1221

Ph is 6.5
How do i solve and what is the issue

How do i solve and what is the issue 2
How do i solve and what is the issue 3
Polbeth61

Polbeth61

Hey buddy 1st time grower so others will know better than me but I had similar marks on 2 of mine and someone suggested light burn so I moved the further away and the marks stayed but no more appeared also maybe underwatered

Ben1221

Ben1221

Hey buddy 1st time grower so others will know better than me but I had similar marks on 2 of mine and someone suggested light burn so I moved the further away and the marks stayed but no more appeared also maybe underwatered
Thanks! These are outside, probably should have said that. I only give them the small dosage amount once a week of veg a and b.

fishbuds

fishbuds

Outdoor plants leaves take a beating. So, micromanaging is difficult sometimes. Outdoors, you will benefit from a good IPM plan. Google it, and start tomorrow. I use neem oil/dishsoap mix, bt-t, potassium bicarbonate, and kelp meal sprays. I just do one a week, and keep rotating. Except for the bt, this I use without impunity once I see the first cabbage white moth, every 5-7 days keeps the cattiepilla's in check. Good luck, and let us know how it goes.

One more thing I noticed, is a lack of perlite in your soil mix. A little airation goes a long way.

Madbud

Madbud

Probably simple overwatering, do the pots have good drainage? I don’t water by any schedule, just wait til the soil feels light then water slowly to runoff, and once in a while give them a snack. Forget about the knuckle test, you need to know how much water is down where the roots are. As a precaution, if you have a 30x scope check the underside of the leaves for any mites.

Ben1221

Ben1221

Probably simple overwatering, do the pots have good drainage? I don’t water by any schedule, just wait til the soil feels light then water slowly to runoff, and once in a while give them a snack. Forget about the knuckle test, you need to know how much water is down where the roots are. As a precaution, if you have a 30x scope check the underside of the leaves for any mites.
Thanks! Will do!

Ben1221

Ben1221

Outdoor plants leaves take a beating. So, micromanaging is difficult sometimes. Outdoors, you will benefit from a good IPM plan. Google it, and start tomorrow. I use neem oil/dishsoap mix, bt-t, potassium bicarbonate, and kelp meal sprays. I just do one a week, and keep rotating. Except for the bt, this I use without impunity once I see the first cabbage white moth, every 5-7 days keeps the cattiepilla's in check. Good luck, and let us know how it goes.

One more thing I noticed, is a lack of perlite in your soil mix. A little airation goes a long way.
Thanks! I’ll look that up

Ben1221

Ben1221

So I took a close look. Looks like I have aphids and fungus flies. Going to start with spraying down with captain Jack’s deadbug. What do you think?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
+1

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Great! Easy fix for that. What about captain Jack’s for the aphids and flies?
well how about i’m not that experienced bug expert, haha
i think others here that have posted have great advice and it’s probably from experience..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
well how about i’m not that experienced bug expert, haha
i think others here that have posted have great advice and it’s probably from experience..
or wait for someone to answer that for you before doing anything.

Top Bottom