How do I unlock my AC Infinity Controller 69 pro?

• Thread starter BlueCrabGuy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BlueCrabGuy

How can I unlock my AC Infinity Controller 69 Pro? I'm encountering issues with the device recognizing all connected devices. I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the phone app, but it retained the device information. Even after deleting and reinstalling the controller, the problem persists. While trying to troubleshoot, I accidentally locked the controller, and now there's a lock symbol on it. My intention is to unlock the controller and manually program the settings instead of relying on the phone app. If you have any insights on unlocking the AC Infinity Controller 69 Pro, please share.

Thank you,
BC

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hope this helps

"Holding the setting button will lock the controller in your current mode. While your controller is locked, no parameters may be adjusted, nor will you be able to switch modes. Holding the setting button again will unlock the controller."

B

BlueCrabGuy

How can I unlock my AC Infinity Controller 69 Pro? I'm encountering issues with the device recognizing all connected devices. I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the phone app, but it retained the device information. Even after deleting and reinstalling the controller, the problem persists. While trying to troubleshoot, I accidentally locked the controller, and now there's a lock symbol on it. My intention is to unlock the controller and manually program the settings instead of relying on the phone app. If you have any insights on unlocking the AC Infinity Controller 69 Pro, please share.

Thank you,
BC
I figured out how to unlock the controller. Hold the setting button down.

B

BlueCrabGuy

Hope this helps

"Holding the setting button will lock the controller in your current mode. While your controller is locked, no parameters may be adjusted, nor will you be able to switch modes. Holding the setting button again will unlock the controller."

B

BlueCrabGuy

My AC Infinity humidifier is experiencing issues. Once connected to the 69 Controller Pro, the controller began malfunctioning, failing to recognize all attached ports. Upon disconnecting the humidifier, the controller functioned perfectly again. Additionally, the humidifier itself is now non-functional. I'm curious if others have encountered problems with the AC Infinity humidifier, especially since mine is less than a year old.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
My AC Infinity humidifier is experiencing issues. Once connected to the 69 Controller Pro, the controller began malfunctioning, failing to recognize all attached ports. Upon disconnecting the humidifier, the controller functioned perfectly again. Additionally, the humidifier itself is now non-functional. I'm curious if others have encountered problems with the AC Infinity humidifier, especially since mine is less than a year old.
I recall someone mentioned a problem that sounded similar.

I have the same controller and a T3 humidifier. I haven't had a problem. This does remind me of a similar sounding problem with the clip fan. Weird things were happening when the fan was connected to the controller. The fix was a firmware upgrade. Have you checked to see if your firmware is up to date?

B

BlueCrabGuy

I recall someone mentioned a problem that sounded similar.

I have the same controller and a T3 humidifier. I haven't had a problem. This does remind me of a similar sounding problem with the clip fan. Weird things were happening when the fan was connected to the controller. The fix was a firmware upgrade. Have you checked to see if your firmware is up to date?

B

BlueCrabGuy

Thank you for your support, GrowingIt. I've received several prompts on my phone app to update the device. I've completed all the updates, but I'm uncertain if this is distinct from a firmware update.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
check out the control plug they have. That might be something you can use.

This is for MEGA956

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Does this controller work with non ac infinity products? Already have a humidifier and an exhaust fan, would I need to buy everything again that's ac infinity?
Yes. The control plug can be used to turn power to a device off and on. If a device forgets its settings when the power is off, it won't work with a control plug.

2Water

2Water

Have you checked your outlet connection?

Top Bottom