How do I use this stuff? Was told I needed it.

• Thread starter Growth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Growth

How do i use this stuff was told i needed it

How do we use it? What do we do with it? When do we use it? Is it needed every grow?

Stokes

Stokes

As GNick said, you’ll use that in conjunction with B. Never used that, but i used the ph perfect sensi in coco. Its great stuff, dont give a damn what anyone says. I believe that has calmag and all that in it, so you shouldnt need a 3rd part. Double check you label.

Should be every other watering i think. Only do about 70-80% of what it recommends on the bottle at first, then go from there. unless your plant is hungry right now. Then about 90%. That is a very liberal guide to feed your plants. It doesnt take into consideration the EC of your water, so if youre on well water theres a good possibility you can over feed.

stanknkatz

stanknkatz

That's the formula for bloom, when your plants are flowering. Are your plants flowering or about to? Or are they still vegging?

P

Phyto

Can’t read the NPK on them, The veg should be higher in N with lower P&K. The bloom should be higher in P & K than N. It also appears that there are veg and bloom formulas, and both have a part A and a part B, it looks like you only have the part A of each one.

Last edited:
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Mid flowering - very low on P/K or high PH I was told since the leaves are so dark.
a high ph ?
I believe you misunderstand what ph is or a the person who told you the cause of dark green needs to put there information in a better way

Some strains naturally have darker leaves
Nitrogen can also stimulate darker leaves that said some plants have lighter leaves no matter how much n ( to a point ) you give them

Btw for your information so you know and only so you know organic grows don’t need ph-ing so it’s not always “ crucial” it is when the grow isn’t organic just so you know and don’t get feed 1/2 information

Last edited:
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Can’t read the NPK on them, The veg should be higher in N with lower P&K. The bloom should be higher in P & K than N. It also appears that there are veg and bloom formulas, and both have a part A and a part B, it looks like you only have the part A of each one.
That would make sense of why the leaves are dark well spotted I only noticed after you said đź‘Ť

You need part b it will have the p & k the plants want atm

Part a only contains n

I don’t know if a or b has cali mg in it I guess it might may want to look at the back of the bottle of part b

G

Growth

That would make sense of why the leaves are dark well spotted I only noticed after you said đź‘Ť

You need part b it will have the p & k the plants want atm

Part a only contains n

I don’t know if a or b has cali mg in it I guess it might may want to look at the back of the bottle of part b

Planted in FF Ocean and just watered until a few days ago, now we're adding nutes to water since the bottom leaves started turning yellow.

IMG 2065
IMG 2066
IMG 2067
IMG 2068
IMG 2069
IMG 2070
IMG 2071
IMG 2072
IMG 2073
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Are they autos

Don’t top autos or they stunt like yours have
Your plants should be much larger and have more bud sites

Never top or take anything off automatics

left alone each plant should give you ounces back not a few grams.

Never mind next time you will know

Good luck

Last edited:
G

Growth

Are they autos

Don’t top autos or they stunt like yours have
Your plants should be much larger and have more bud sites

Never top or take anything off automatics

left alone each plant should give you ounces back not a few grams.

Never mind next time you will know

Good luck
Aw damn. We did last time and it gave us a couple ounces but they took a lot longer to finish growing. Like absurdly long for autos. 3+ months. These are on 52 days

Latest posts

Top Bottom