How do people mix small amounts?

• Thread starter gorillaglueaaron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

I just used a 20 oz or whatever size empty bottle and hand mixed small amounts this bottle was 1 every 4 days seedling to young veg plants and in the end was up to half gallon a plant per day during flower also been digging using the syringe method for measuring out nutes switched to those with hydro just used the shot glass measuring cup last grow on smaller scale waterings though

20210127 171425
elduderito

elduderito

ya ... starts to smell funky .. i've left some in my watering can a few times and it reeks 2 days later ... mainly the fishmix smell i reckon - maybe if sealed its a different story ... BioBizz mention on their website to use within 24 hours once mixed with water...

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

ya ... starts to smell funky .. i've left some in my watering can a few times and it reeks 2 days later ... mainly the fishmix smell i reckon - maybe if sealed its a different story ... BioBizz mention on their website to use within 24 hours once mixed with water...
Ok so they must contain some organics.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
My 1ml syringes just arrived. Thanks for the help everyone.
These will be perfect for rso too. The 10ml ones were too big for the small batches I made.
IMG 0112

Edit: Just mixed a half cup of water. 0.05ml of each in the gh trio and 1 drop of pH down.

Last edited:
Top Bottom