How do these look for 1 month?

• Thread starter sconefirm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sconefirm

sconefirm

Hey all,

So this is my first grow, the plants have been through some torture but I'm learning. As some of you may remember I had a ballast problem and had to change over to the plants were 11 days without artificial light and just sitting on a window sill. They are just 3 days short of being 1 month old from seedling. Growing them under 600HPS with magnetic ballast. Using organic biobizz soil and organic bio-grow and bio-bloom nutrients.

2 plants are Royal AK auto and 2 are White Widow auto.

All 3 plants have started to turn in to flowering as I've spotted a couple of hairs on all of them today. Should I now switch the nutrients from bio-grow to bio-bloom or maybe feed it both?

Can I keep tying them down even when flowering? Overall how do these look? are they lacking anything in your opinion? Thank you

How do these look for 1 month
How do these look for 1 month 2
How do these look for 1 month 3
How do these look for 1 month 4
How do these look for 1 month 5
How do these look for 1 month 6
How do these look for 1 month 7
How do these look for 1 month 8
How do these look for 1 month 9
How do these look for 1 month 10
How do these look for 1 month 11
How do these look for 1 month 12
How do these look for 1 month 13
How do these look for 1 month 14
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hey all,

So this is my first grow, the plants have been through some torture but I'm learning. As some of you may remember I had a ballast problem and had to change over to the plants were 11 days without artificial light and just sitting on a window sill. They are just 3 days short of being 1 month old from seedling. Growing them under 600HPS with magnetic ballast. Using organic biobizz soil and organic bio-grow and bio-bloom nutrients.

2 plants are Royal AK auto and 2 are White Widow auto.

All 3 plants have started to turn in to flowering as I've spotted a couple of hairs on all of them today. Should I now switch the nutrients from bio-grow to bio-bloom or maybe feed it both?

Can I keep tying them down even when flowering? Overall how do these look? are they lacking anything in your opinion? Thank you
Looks good, I'd top them everywhere you can, nice indica growing there. I love the hps for growing under & I wish I had my 400w back. I flower under a 1000w and sometimes if I have room I move my vegging plants under the 1000w though the day then back into the veg room to stay on 20 hrs of light.

sconefirm

sconefirm

Looks good, I'd top them everywhere you can, nice indica growing there. I love the hps for growing under & I wish I had my 400w back. I flower under a 1000w and sometimes if I have room I move my vegging plants under the 1000w though the day then back into the veg room to stay on 20 hrs of light.

Thanks mate ! Do you reckon it's ok to top them even though they're autoflowers and already started to flower? I've been reading and people say not to stress the autoflowers too much but I'm unsure as I'm a newbie, can you direct to a good tutorial on here on how to top them? Yea the HPS seems good to me, thought about LED because I had RF interference problems and heat problems but just changed the ballast to magnetic and kept the 600W HPS.

I want to upgrade my exhaust I currently have blach orchid mixed-flo 100 4" and it's not that great. I want to get rhino pro 5" with Rhino High Speed Thermo Controlled 5" Fan. Do you think it will suffice my 1x1x2m?

Shotyoung

Shotyoung

Thanks mate ! Do you reckon it's ok to top them even though they're autoflowers and already started to flower? I've been reading and people say not to stress the autoflowers too much but I'm unsure as I'm a newbie, can you direct to a good tutorial on here on how to top them? Yea the HPS seems good to me, thought about LED because I had RF interference problems and heat problems but just changed the ballast to magnetic and kept the 600W HPS.

I want to upgrade my exhaust I currently have blach orchid mixed-flo 100 4" and it's not that great. I want to get rhino pro 5" with Rhino High Speed Thermo Controlled 5" Fan. Do you think it will suffice my 1x1x2m?
not a good idea to top or stress out an auto.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Don’t top them! But it’d be good to low stress train them to open them up and allow the light to get all the way through.
OOPs I missed the part that they were autos ....sorry I know not auto's I just assumed they were Photo.... Please disregard previous post.

I top everything I'm a topping nut I just can't help myself I guess that rules out auto's for me lol

sconefirm

sconefirm

not a good idea to top or stress out an auto.

Perfect I won't bother, thanks !

Don’t top them! But it’d be good to low stress train them to open them up and allow the light to get all the way through.

I actually have been doing LST, there is 14-17 colas on the bigger plants and 7-10 on the smaller ones. The pictures were taken just before I tied them down again to allow for more light. Have you any good links on how to LST maybe I'm doing it incorrectly

OOPs I missed the part that they were autos ....sorry I know not auto's I just assumed they were Photo.... Please disregard previous post.

I top everything I'm a topping nut I just can't help myself I guess that rules out auto's for me lol

All good.mate ! My next grow will be autos again and then I'll switch to photos once I've more knowledge :)

sconefirm

sconefirm

@Shotyoung @Dr.Rob @PipeCarver

Do you guys reckon I should prune them to allow more light penetration? even with LST it's very thick there

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
@Shotyoung @Dr.Rob @PipeCarver

Do you guys reckon I should prune them to allow more light penetration? even with LST it's very thick there
Sorry man I spoke out of place I know not auto's they're a completely different animal to what I grow. If they were photo's I'd not trim I like leaves I'd top and spread apart but from what I've read here you leave auto's alone.

sconefirm

sconefirm

Sorry man I spoke out of place I know not auto's they're a completely different animal to what I grow. If they were photo's I'd not trim I like leaves I'd top and spread apart but from what I've read here you leave auto's alone.

All good man ! Thank you

Top Bottom