How Do They Look

• Thread starter Willisk024
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Such a familiar attitude. Hmmm :smoking:
-To the Original Poster, If those are staying full term outdoors, I would guess Halloween or later.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Cannabis Sativa cultivation
The main phenotypic features of these strains are the long internodal distance, tall size, large and thin leafs with very narrow leaflets and long flowering periods that may range from 10 to 20 weeks, what makes their cultivation difficult for unexperienced growers, especially in indoor growing spaces. Almost all commercial Sativa strains have been crossed with Indica genetics to control these features, especially flowering time and size. Before the development of the first hybrid strains, Westerners basically smoked tropical Sativas smuggled from Colombia, Mexico, Brazil, etc. They were highly appreciated for their “high”, an energizing and inspiring effect only found in this type of strains, which is perfect to smoke during the day while we perform our daily activities.

Over time, and thanks to the first travellers to Asian countries, seeds from Indica strains coming from Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc. were brought to the West – along with new Sativa lines – thus enabling breeders to start developing the first hybrid varieties between their classic Sativas and the new Indicas brought from Asia. Basically, and since most Sativas were mainly grown outdoors, the first goal of many of these breeders was shortening the size and flowering period of their well-known Sativas, creating new strains more suitable for indoor cultures.

And if I recall I did also say landrace sativas can and do flower up to 20 weeks. This discussion has taken more energy than you deserve bro. @Bernboys

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey I'm not sure how this site works all the way but I have clone that is showing sign of something going on with it.
post a thread with pics in the cannabis infirmary. Any pests or ailments concerning cannabis will go there. You will get better response in that forum. ;)

Top Bottom