How do you actually achieve True Sinsemilla? Seriously there is always 2 or 3 seeds per about every 4OZ? I have theories.

• Thread starter Sams0n
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sams0n

Sams0n

First, let me say I cant find any information online, atleast as of yet. My last harvest, I controlled and monitored the entire harvest, It was just one Girl. And yet, I find seeds already, they always range from under to. barely developed. In my previous harvests I had a male Super Lemon Haze infiltrate my bunch, caught it early, moved it outdoors, and allowed it to develop outside in October. harvested the pollen, washed clothes, showered and stored the pollen before we got anywhere near the girls again, and yet still seeds. Not alot I mind u, I'm not even upset about it. I am wondering if these seeds are feminized, for sure. So naturally I assumed i tracked pollen or somehow he got his nuts off fast. :p.. This didn't happen this time. No males. But I need the answer, if there even is one, meaning in order to get this "seedless grow" should I just harvest before all of my tricome heads are even cloudy? I need your help. farmers!

How do you actually achieve true sinsemilla seriously there is always 2 or 3 seeds per about e
How do you actually achieve true sinsemilla seriously there is always 2 or 3 seeds per about
Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

Nice buds!
yes exactly
When i do seed run thers plenty of hermies....from the ones that push out a lot of male flowers to the one that just pops up one or two bananas...
Pool genetics nowadays are very messed up and unstable so i think that its up to us select whats best...😋

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

First, let me say I cant find any information online, atleast as of yet. My last harvest, I controlled and monitored the entire harvest, It was just one Girl. And yet, I find seeds already, they always range from under to. barely developed. In my previous harvests I had a male Super Lemon Haze infiltrate my bunch, caught it early, moved it outdoors, and allowed it to develop outside in October. harvested the pollen, washed clothes, showered and stored the pollen before we got anywhere near the girls again, and yet still seeds. Not alot I mind u, I'm not even upset about it. I am wondering if these seeds are feminized, for sure. So naturally I assumed i tracked pollen or somehow he got his nuts off fast. :p.. This didn't happen this time. No males. But I need the answer, if there even is one, meaning in order to get this "seedless grow" should I just harvest before all of my tricome heads are even cloudy? I need your help. farmers!
Herms will sometimes hug up against the stem impossible to see. I had some of those same issues . I stopped using shitty breeders. I recommend trying dungeon vault genetics , super fire every pack , plus you buy a pack you get a full freebie pack and some of the best genetics on the market.

Top Bottom