• Start date
  • Tagged users None
pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

I was wondering how would you go about making
Your own and store bought organic tea :fighting0085:

Neoangelo147

Neoangelo147

Well wat i like to do is first buy a trash can or bucket depending on how many plants you need to feed..I generally use a 27 gallon trash can and I have 3-4 air stones running in it first before adding any organic material in it you want the water to be free of chlorine to do this run your air stones in the water for about a day...After you aerate your water for a day or so you will need a nylon sock..Fill the nylon sock with whatever your going to be making tea with either bat guano worms castings etc...let sit and brew for about 2 days or so and water with plants..

pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

O okay. What size and measurement should i use for a small 4plant indoor grow. And thanx for responseding

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
guys there are some badass threads on Organic Tea Recipes if you just do a little searching.

phenotyper

phenotyper

First, this thread:

I built my brewer out of a small igloo 2 gallon industrial water cooler. I dropped in 2 disk airstones and a 50w aquarium heater set to 75-80. I generally fill a sock with materials, tie it, add the water and start brewing. I pretreat my water to rid myself of chloramines and chlorine too. I usually brew for 48 hours, sometimes longer, but you must keep adding food or the tea dies.

I would be hesitant using a huge bucket (like 27 gallons) unless you are *sure* you can move a ton of oxygen through the compound. If it stinks and has gone anaerobic, do not use that tea!

For instance, with my setup, I usually use about 2 cups per gallon.

Favorite tea right night? molasses, EWCs, oatmeal, kelp meal, azomite, down to earth flower and rose mix, peruvian seabird guano. Drop the last two for flowering. For veg, use alfalfa meal.

C

Colorado Coco

I use a 5 gallon bucket with two airstones and an aquarium heater. Ewc, guanos, alfalfa, hydrolized fish a few others in a paint strainer loose in the bucket and some molasses. After about 36 hours the populations really start growing and caring for them becomes more difficult. 'Teaming with microbe' is a great read on the subject

Top Bottom