How Do You Catch Your Sperm?

• Thread starter mrgrowguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

I've read a lot, hoping to get some new ideas.

What method/process do you use to collect pollen?

So far I have been directly dousing a fine paint brush and touching it straight to the branch I'm pollinating, but was thinking about doing a collar method to collect and store. Looking for some ideas from first hand experiences.

Please share.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

IMG 20150511 205253
IMG 20150511 205719
IMG 20141125 205832
IMG 20141125 212307

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Thanks @SeaF0ur

The iso chamber is possibly in my future.

If I run a dedicated tent to males, I may even use this just to be able to run multiple strains at one time and not pollute one another...

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
That's nice, Is that a male with females?:) If I stick with smaller pots I may be able to put a female or 2 in my chamber also. I have a lot of strains I wanna seed lol :rolleyes:

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
If you had 5 of those chambers @SeaFOur you would have a seed company rolling lol good stuff man. I just got these today at Dark Horse. I'm hoping for some good males!

darkmatter

darkmatter

I've had extra male I guess a second place one and read about just putting the branches in some cups of water to finish them off. I got a decent amount doing that recently.i put them in the cups when the first bits were start to open with some clamp lights12/12.It wasn't much but it was enough to do a little something with.

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Yes! Thank you all.

That's nice, Is that a male with females?:) If I stick with smaller pots I may be able to put a female or 2 in my chamber also. I have a lot of strains I wanna seed lol :rolleyes:

I was actually thinking about putting a breeding pair in an iso also. For seeding a whole plant and collecting pollen, that's a great idea.

Thank you, everyone!

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

I been wondering and searching for a method. I am wanting to learn learn learn. great info. Want to grow from seed and hear it's better. Next is breeding and Makin my own meds☺

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Haha .could depend on curl tigtness. But then again ever see Cameron Diazs' , Goo doo

Latest posts

Top Bottom