• Thread starter Mikedin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Thought it would be a good idea to see what other document during grows

Obviously most of us do photo diaries/blogs, but was wondering what else people specifically document when growing.

I’m planning to document
Per Strain/plant
Date
Height
Width
Fist sign of flowering

What else should I be looking at / documenting, and what do you all see as important aspects to document?

Anthem

Anthem

Obviously most of us do photo diaries/blogs, but was wondering what else people specifically document when growing.

I’m planning to document
Per Strain/plant
Date
Height
Width
Fist sign of flowering

What else should I be looking at / documenting, and what do you all see as important aspects to document?
Some people need to write things down to remember what they did that was successful. Some can kind of go by the seat of their pants. The person documenting and taking daily notes will kick everyone elses ass in time. It is just a matter of keeping everything well documented and going back thru your notes.

B

bgudell

I’m planning to document
Per Strain/plant
Date
Height
Width
Fist sign of flowering

I use an old school marble notebook. 7 day per page. Its been very helpful to quickly reference how many days/weeks since sprout/flower, last time I watered, etc. Dates in the book match with dates for the photos on my phone.

kyLman

kyLman

I use a dry erase board in my bedroom with notes as I go. One for each room/tent

Choppr

Choppr

I use my Windows Calendar, if you click on the date entries it opens a dialog box for remarks, you can also add pictures - multiple gardens / multiple entries on the same date, september was a busy month for me - works good, ***just dont mistakenly invite your workgroup to your garden, lol

Screenshot 2022 05 03 174351
Ponky

Ponky

I don't. But if you do you'd record what you feed. When you spray. And when you defoliate. And maybe some metrics. Like yield. Light height. Etc.

DanC520

DanC520

I track days on calendar, shitload of photographs, and my diary here. But I don’t track everything.

crossfader

crossfader

I keep a record of everything done during the grow in one of those old-timey record log books. Works for me.✌️

Heywood

Heywood

I keep track of my waterings, feedings, nutrients and additives. That way if a problem pops up, I can backtrack and see if it was something I added, or didn't add, that may have caused the issue.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Write down anything you do — particularly nutes and other amendments, and later note if there was a bad reaction afterwards.

H

hawkman

one can purchase "grow logs" on line - considered it BUT really one can make their own, just copy the Grow Logs information lines Remember the "logs" are as good as the information one puts in it. the easiest is a sprial note book as lonmg as you date good information

Latest posts

Top Bottom