How Do You Feed Your Plants?

• Thread starter Hands On
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hands On

Hands On

How do you feed your plants?

Do you feed Full Strength every watering?

Do you feed water feed?

Do you feed water, water feed?

Do you feed at half strength every watering?

Do you feed at full strength once a week?

Which is the better solution for feeding in Peat Moss and Perlite at a 50/50 ratio

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Never used it but maybe other people have. I personally used biobizz. Took the mls per litres gave half at every watering. 2 watering a week.
One grow before fed with molasses ever watering
This time only water
I know these anecdotal reports are not helpful as they are not about chemical fertilizers :)
With chemicals it is easy to burn and i wouldn’t feed much. Less is better for some plants especially and dividing up the feeding seems like a better idea to me..

Last edited:
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I’m a biobizz guy too. Lately I’ve started to add Primordial Solutions to my mix and just use the base biobizz nutrients and the plants can’t get enough. I’ve been feeding them full strength every watering and there’s no signs of stress or nute burn. I can’t really explain it but I’m seeing plants just explode with new growth. It’s expensive but came highly recommended so I gave the trial pack a try. Might be the best $36 I ever spent.

G gnome

G gnome

I’m a biobizz guy too. Lately I’ve started to add Primordial Solutions to my mix and just use the base biobizz nutrients and the plants can’t get enough. I’ve been feeding them full strength every watering and there’s no signs of stress or nute burn. I can’t really explain it but I’m seeing plants just explode with new growth. It’s expensive but came highly recommended so I gave the trial pack a try. Might be the best $36 I ever spent.
Pix!!!!

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Can’t get that in my country sadly. I wanted to try it. Also i didn’t have any problems with biozbizz with full strength too. Hard to burn with organics..

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Used to be Canna Terra .. water-feed,-water..Switched to Megacrop (way cheaper and so far..just as good ..2 grows with MC)..Same deal (75-85% of recommended) water, feed, water..Only a few strains have shown a little tip burn (Sundae Stallion)..nothing on anything else. I add some Bennies and some herculean Harvest to the mix, and I will be staying with this for the next yr or so..(got a 22lb bag and a bunch of free samples too):smoking:

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
42C9C04F 7D61 4698 BF18 76F7E672CB1D
39732773 7EC8 42DD A5EF 871546CF388C
290A707F AC3B 481B BA50 E1FBCBF4C4C5
8D62FFA3 CF96 400B AD57 6C5B7FBBF3C0

1 week. I’ve got pics of the last three days in my diary thread. This is a Cali-O I started from seed the middle of oct.

F0E2312B 7F12 4B14 9F55 F16B4FE43839

Here’s an image I just snapped a second ago.

Mind you I’m in soil. It’s biobizz Light Mix + Coco Coir + Perlite soil mix. It’s about 40/40 soil and coco and 20% Perlite. I use it for seedlings, clones and full sized plants.

Last edited:
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
That pic in the solo cup is from Oct 24th. Today is Nov 1st.

I haven’t even had a chance to use mycos or azos on it. I’ll do that when I transplant it here in a couple days to a larger pot. Just straight nute mix. My nute mix for veg is:

Bio Grow
Sea Green
Rootamentary
Bloom City CalMag +

And I’m using distilled bottled water. I also foliar feed with the same solution diluted down 50%. And they are grown under T-5 flouro lights.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Promix in 6 gallon buckets
Composted manure (~20-25%)
feed 20-20-20 weekly after well established 1Tbs/Gal
1 feeding during flowering Epson salts (1/2 Tbs/Gal) and 1 cup wood ashes sprinkled on top
That's it. Works great. Won't burn.

Erick31876

Erick31876

I use megacrop. I give it nutrients, then water only for 2 days, then nutrients. In flower i do the same but use their pk booster during the first 3 or 4 weeks and bud candy

Top Bottom