How do you fix dry pot? Got too dry on me.

• Thread starter CaliforniaGrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
It just came to me, the question if I'm doing it right. What's the best way to use the Boveda packs? As of now, I have a 75% packet in each turkey bag. Not sure if that's enough. How have you guys done it?
Get some Glass Gallon Jars/ Or order some C-Vaults, also you want the 62% paks 75% is to High, put the bud in the jar place the packs in with Bud & let is set for a few days. theres alot of good info in that link that I gave ya..;)

C

cctt

I think a turkey bag is fine - you don't need to spend lots of money on a stainless steel storage system just to cure. Get an accurate hygrometer, though, and put it in there so you can tell if you have enough packs to keep up with the humidity demands of the buds. If not, add more.

CaliforniaGrown

CaliforniaGrown

Just wanted to thank KennyPower, cctt, and all you guys for helping me. Truly much appreciated. I got myself many 62% Bovedapaks from Amazon, and left in sealed jars in the closet. Proud to announce that the advice I received from you guys worked great! Got it perfect, now the Purple Diesel smokes super smooth and pure. Next round is Cherry Pie. I want to do another strain, I'm just undecided on what strain. I want a sativa dominant strain, maybe Blue Dream or Sour Diesel. What would you guys recommend?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
While I personally like the Blue Dream, I think the money's gonna be in the SD. Plus, people seem to love those Diesel genetics, yeah? Yeah.

Be aware, while you're learning about all this stuff, that you'll probably come across a strain or two for which the 62% RH mark is actually too high. Northern Lights #5 is like that for me, I must keep it stored <60% or it's straight up un-rollable/un-smokable.

CaliforniaGrown

CaliforniaGrown

While I personally like the Blue Dream, I think the money's gonna be in the SD. Plus, people seem to love those Diesel genetics, yeah? Yeah.

Be aware, while you're learning about all this stuff, that you'll probably come across a strain or two for which the 62% RH mark is actually too high. Northern Lights #5 is like that for me, I must keep it stored <60% or it's straight up un-rollable/un-smokable.

Now I'm thinking of doing Purple Diesel again, I'm loving it so far. I'm getting great energy from it. You're right, as I go I'm going to keep learning about it all. To me, I'm going all for quality, pure quality.

Latest posts

Top Bottom