How do you fluff your Oil or BTO into wax or Budder?

• Thread starter KING_KONG_KOLAS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

I have tried over and over.. some strains seem to whip fine under slight heat.. others just stay in oil texture.. Im looking for that taffy.. or wax.. str8 goo.. ne secrets out there?? Is there a special way to make it or does is rely on strain alone..

I am using Calibre butane

FLB

FLB

Mine turns to budder everytime. Not sure how everyone else does it but I get a glass pyrex dish with a lid and smear your oil real thin with a razor blade. Then put the container in a cooler of hot water. 100* check every 15 minutes and stir and cover again until it basically dries out. A quick stir and you got some killa wax

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Some strains I have no problem.. others seem to just stay in oil liquid form.. and the more heat you add the more liquid like it becomes..

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

bumpn.. I know there are some budder heads out there.. tell this dummy (me) whats up.. Y does only some batches wax up and others dont??

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Mine turns to budder everytime. Not sure how everyone else does it but I get a glass pyrex dish with a lid and smear your oil real thin with a razor blade. Then put the container in a cooler of hot water. 100* check every 15 minutes and stir and cover again until it basically dries out. A quick stir and you got some killa wax

Ima do run with your method and c whats up.. thanks for the insite..

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

this is easy to do.. my buddys here have a wicked way to make budder..

step 1. make a tube of trim and gas it.. oil will flow out the filter end

step 2. now you have your oil in a liquid take a jug of hot water.. YES HOT WATER.. and add it into the yellow oil and watch what happens.. its the cool park of the show

what you end up doing here is taken oil which is at a sub zero temp and bring it quickly to room temp... it has a reaction and its oil so it floats on water..

step 3. take out the floating oil with a spoon and put it on baking paper

now this is the hard bit... let it dry a dry or 2 and then break it with a blade like iceolater and again let it dry out this can take a week or 2 to dry out well.. when yoiu think its ready press it together and put it in the frezzer for 10 mon and when you open it you will have a perfet budder...

hope you try this works well for me and my mates

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

this is easy to do.. my buddys here have a wicked way to make budder..

step 1. make a tube of trim and gas it.. oil will flow out the filter end

step 2. now you have your oil in a liquid take a jug of hot water.. YES HOT WATER.. and add it into the yellow oil and watch what happens.. its the cool park of the show

what you end up doing here is taken oil which is at a sub zero temp and bring it quickly to room temp... it has a reaction and its oil so it floats on water..

step 3. take out the floating oil with a spoon and put it on baking paper

now this is the hard bit... let it dry a dry or 2 and then break it with a blade like iceolater and again let it dry out this can take a week or 2 to dry out well.. when yoiu think its ready press it together and put it in the frezzer for 10 mon and when you open it you will have a perfet budder...

hope you try this works well for me and my mates
Nice info bro.. Will definatly try it out..

DONT DO IT!!!!
Wow.. nice read.. so unless I can smoke up the budder pretty quick it becomes worthles..?? hmmm very interesting read..

oh and while you are at it, look up the vac purge tech:
I like this method too.. gona have to try a run..
Thanks for the info bro.. much respect..

E

edux10

Wow.. nice read.. so unless I can smoke up the budder pretty quick it becomes worthles..?? hmmm very interesting read..

yeah, basically. you can see for you self first hand if you whip up a little budder then let it sit out for a while, it will get (what i think is called) oxidized, and it will lack taste and potency.

I think the biggest problem most people have with making oil, and also oil into budder, is that they apply too much heat. Remember that the butane purges at a pretty low temp, anything about the temp that is going to purge the butate is going to destroy THC. Not only THC but terpines. Terps are the little bubbles you will see in BHO right after you make it.

Really the easiest/best way i really think to do the BHO thing is to make it and let it sit out for a few days as oil form. You will see that the bubbles start to form right after you are done purging, then after a day, you will see fewer but bigger bubbles, then after a few more days you will see that they are gone and you are left with just amber oil that contains really no bubbles. Keep in mind that the bubbles will be gone and so the taste may not be as strong but i personally think it is fine and I like the look of the BHO with out the little terp bubble in it.

Seems like every noob tries to word me up when it comes to oil, i have heard everything. Most call the terp bubble butane. I hate that one. I have heard people say that you have cure oil and you cant vape it right after making it. This is another one that i hate to hear. Like i stated before, the longer you let it sit, the less flavor it will have. And when you make it into budder it is loosing its pizazz real fast.

Have fun man, and be safe. some people are turned off to the idea of using a solvent to extract THC from dried flowers, but really when you see it done and expericene everything first hand you will really see that it is a different, and maybe better in crertain situations, way to do things. Think about how unhealthy combusting dired plant flowers and smoking them. Also the potency difference. Instead of being chained to you bong, and having to smoke a bowl every 15 minutes to stay medicated, you can seriously dab 1-2 dabs in the moring and be good till lunch (at least).

Also check into the Kutvape. It is made by HashmasterKut (also a member on this site) and is really the most og unit on the market.

attachment.php4

this is not my pic, i am using it for educational purposes only, if there is any problem please removephoto/glass credit: khalista

Also check out the oil dome (HMK may disagree on how great it is, but it is still sick as fuck)

http://i185.invalid.com/albums/x92/kindguy420/oilrips016-1.jpg
this is not my pic, i am using it for educational purposes only, if there is any problem please removephoto/glass credit: RWC

both of these have Ti/glass parts you heat up with a torch, and then just dab you oil onto it. It requires no butane, yet another health benefit.

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Great read bro.. and couldnt agree more.. I have been making oil for close to 10 yrs now with butane.. Just in the past few yrs have my patients been on this budder kick.. So I try to deliver.. Sometimes you just cant teach old tymers or in this case new tymers nothing.. Just gota bite the lip..lol.. I have a skillet and a bell and love them both.. I even have a volcano and V-tower Xtreme.. But on the real I still enjoy my good ole combustable bud in the bowl most of the time.. I dont know what it is about packing a bowl of some green sticky.. But I love it.. I just hope it dont kill me one day..lol

E

edux10

lol, i really dont think smoking herb will kill you. if you want try to just vape oil for a week or so, if you have to hit up herb try to use the valcano. you will see your lungs feel 100x better.

I hear what you are sayin tho, i really do like to pass a bowl around. Good luck to you man

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

lol.. I hear ya bro you never know.. its quite possible to get cancer from smoking erb threw papers I would assume over time of course .. I read somewhere that smoking erb does not have cancer causeing carcinogens like cigeretts do.. sometimes the oil is just too potent.. and the Volcano just potent enuff for me sometimes.. So You know I got break out the trusty ole glass and packy packy..lol.. nothing like a fresh bubble from the bong.. Just something about it.. Just Right...Maybe its just me.. But yea.. I totally agree on the lungs department.. stay healthy edux and thanks for the read..

K

kmk4eva

the trick to budder is having the bowl your blowing into hot enough that after butane is gone it budders up like that matter of mins dont over heat or it wont budder! what i do is use a hot plate put a big glass pan full of water when that water starts boiling i put my bowl in the water and do my run and it only stays in the double boil tell the butane quits bubbling then i stir it up a bit then scrape it out and its wax leave it out over night and its budders right up

Latest posts

Top Bottom