How do you get something from nothing?

• Thread starter Zero
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zero

Greetings my fellow prisoners of time and space. My name is Zero Cypher and I, like you, am serving a life sentence here on this planet. And I, like you, have found that the use of the sacred cannabis plant makes this existence a more tolerable burden to bear. No sunshine and lollipops here. I bid you a fond farewell my fellow inmates...

:mad0233:​

Z

Zero

Thanks for the welcome ograskal. I think someone made a mistake,you guys could probably delete my post on why my introduction thread was not up.

Z

Zero

In solitary confinement

I guess I sound too nihilistic or I must smell to get any welcomes. Come on guys, I can be warm and fuzzy too. I've got a heart, brain and courage and follow the yellow brick road. Oh well, I guess I'll be a loner as usual.

0 :mad0233:

R

RansacktheElder

Sorry Zero, but to be honest, you kinda scared the hell outta me bro! Tone it down about three or four notches and I'm sure the welcomes will roll in! ANyway, let me be one of the first to welcome you to the farm. This place is really tight with some above par growers and breeders that'll take good care of you if you follow the "golden rule." Anyway, take care, enjoy yourself and I'm looking forward to your posts!

Z

Zero

Come on people now, smile on your brother!

Thanks for the warm welcomes. Sorry, I didn't mean to be weird or scare the hell out of anybody. Just trying to be myself, not some cookie cutout. :icon_cookie:

0 :mad0233:

D

dooobster

Hey man, I like your intro... 'Twas very original. Gotta have respect for that!
I'm new here too, but hey...
Welcome to the Farm!! Looking forward to seeing what you've got growing on...
Peace!

K

kansasgrown

Hey Pistil Pete if you are the same from that other site that is no more, I look forward to your insight!

N

Nuglover

Welcome to the Farm bro...you'll fit in here just fine. Most of us are a little off around here anyway. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom