How do you get the best pheno?

• Thread starter bonkia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bonkia

bonkia

Ive always done clone only i know how to sex plants im just not sure how you guys go about it. Should i place them into 12 hour sex them then put back into veg or should i grow them up then flip? I veg for 2 months so they are pretty big when i flip them about 3 feet tall. I dont want to stress them out however, I dont want to waste space with males if i dont have to... Thanks for your input

bonkia

bonkia

yah figured i really just didnt want monster dads sitting around i guess it is what it is thanks.

bonkia

bonkia

On the same note should i top and train them as if they where female and i was gonna bloom them?

M

mdTHC420

id assume female until u know otherwise. i would take cuttings, label them, and throw the cuttings in 12/12 for sex so you dont stress the mothers. throwing them in flower and back to veg will for sure slow down the growth rate and mess with em a bit.

bonkia

bonkia

OK thanks guys. I could only imagine what these breeders go through to find the jewls. Nothing but respect.

Blaze

Blaze

Don't start the seedlings under 12/12 either it will stress them out.

O

ogk1ng

bro how you find you're keeper is take cuts off all you're mommys, then throw them in flower and the favorite is most the time the best pheno. you might even like two and keep two.

Latest posts

Top Bottom