How do you keep your tents warm?

• Thread starter osh_pro88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

osh_pro88

Hey everyone

I run an AC Infinity Cloudlab 733 with the Pro controller. I can never get the temp above 70 F during veg. Does anyone else run into this?

Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

Try turning it off. Not trying to be a ass. But keep airflow inside your area. Grow on growmie

Enforcer

Enforcer

I use this set to medium. It pulls about 750w.

Space Heater, 1500W Electric Heaters Indoor Portable with Thermostat, PTC Fast Heating Ceramic Room Small Heater with Heating and Fan Modes for Bedroom, Office and Indoor Use https://a.co/d/5FfZpB9

Plugged into one of these

Inkbird ITC-308 Digital Temperature Controller 2-Stage Outlet Thermostat Heating and Cooling Mode Carboy Homebrew Fermenter Greenhouse Terrarium 110V 10A 1100W https://a.co/d/hLoljX5

3cats

3cats

Hey everyone

I run an AC Infinity Cloudlab 733 with the Pro controller. I can never get the temp above 70 F during veg. Does anyone else run into this?
I use a cheap fan with a dimmer attached to control my fan speed and when its cold I have it on its slowest speed. Real cold I add a finned oil filled heater 1250w with 3 settings for heat output. when I only need a bit of heat, like now I have a 75 w reptile lamp to add 2-3 degrees or a 150 w reptile lamp for more heat when needed. In veg I try for at least 76f but sometime 75f is all I can get without adding my heater. I also use blankets on the top of my tents to hold the heat in

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
Hey everyone

The oli heater above works well. Hooked up to an inkbird might be the ticket. I don't think you want it lower than 65 if you can help it. Indicas might be more forgiving but them tropical sativa like it warm is my guess,

Grower1974

Grower1974

I veg my Dec-April plants (auto,photo,Sativa,Indica) in as low as 58-62F temps without issue. Haven't noticed any difference between that and 74-78F during summer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom