How do you know when its cured?

• Thread starter smokingfred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smokingfred

Is it true you can define if cured weed is finished, when you grind it? I think i remember cured grinded weed looks like bigger pieces. Where uncured weed looks more smushy, smaller pieces glue together.

Or how do you decide when its finished ?

And sorry my bad english. I try the best i can to be understandable, despite my bad eng skills 😀

Moshmen

Moshmen

Is it true you can define if cured weed is finished, when you grind it? I think i remember cured grinded weed looks like bigger pieces. Where uncured weed looks more smushy, smaller pieces glue together.

Or how do you decide when its finished ?

And sorry my bad english. I try the best i can to be understandable, despite my bad eng skills 😀
Great question let’s hear what everyone has to say? - honestly I tell by smell/feel/taste/burn and of course the high no hygrometers no moisture meter no burping every 15 mins for me just every couple days - I’m sure this won’t be popular process but nobody turns down my smoke so must be alright! Lol I will add took me couple years of practice before I feel I got right now !

I’ll also add grove bags seem to be cutting into my art form ! And of course science

ninjadip

ninjadip

well let's start with, when did you start curing, and what's your process?

I use Grove bags, and this time, i kept them heat sealed for 4 weeks. they were still a little fresh that first day. but still good smoke. now, one week later, it's def fire!! it's like it keeps getting better.

S

smokingfred

well let's start with, when did you start curing, and what's your process?

I use Grove bags, and this time, i kept them heat sealed for 4 weeks. they were still a little fresh that first day. but still good smoke. now, one week later, it's def fire!! it's like it keeps getting better.
In two days its three weeks since it got in these boxes. Burped once pr. day. I got a little problem with my hygrometer, since it shows different data. But does it seem like ok humidity after almost three weeks. I've read something about the curing stops when its underneath 55%?

20230202 165624
Top Bottom