how do you move your thread to another area?

• Thread starter showmegreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
showmegreen

showmegreen

I wanna move my "I think I need a name" thread to the "strains hybrids" forum. Do I copy the URL then link it to the designated thread and then delete the original one? I dont know how to do these dang forums! Where's my seven yr old when I need em? :)

showmegreen

showmegreen

HUH? You mean all i gotta do is close my eyes and click my heels? WOW Toto! But i hate Kansass! DAMN JAYHAWKERS! Thanks for the help Great GooMaker

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I wanna move my "I think I need a name" thread to the "strains hybrids" forum. Do I copy the URL then link it to the designated thread and then delete the original one? I dont know how to do these dang forums! Where's my seven yr old when I need em? :)
You ask a moderator as sweetly as you can. OR! You become a premium member. :D

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
You ask a moderator as sweetly as you can. OR! You become a premium member. :D

Whos ass do you gotta kiss to become a premium member? Or does that entail me spending money i don't really have?

showmegreen

showmegreen

Ya I heard of that thar stuff cald money. I think its just a myth though. Imagine being able to hand a person a piece of useless green paper and they give you somethin you deem useful in exchange. That persons gotta be prit neer an idiot! You'd think their momma'd learnt them better, or not let them out da house. :) only green I got to trade is not wat you'd consider legal tender but it should be. But I would trade a chicken or two fer dat premier member-ship like status. Think they'd go fer that?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It's not green anymore! Now it's all Technicolor and shit. :D

I think the premier membership is worth a little more'n a coupla chickens. Maybe a good pig. How you get it to the site admin...?

showmegreen

showmegreen

Right!? Now wher'd I put my dreamcoat? Oh! The pigs wearin it! I wonder if we could convert'em to bitpig or somethin? Then we could have bitbacon and all the world would have bitfood and there would be no more bithunger and we'd be bitrich drivin our bitbeemers smokin our bitweed totally bitglazed pullin all da bithoneys. Wat a wonderful bitworld it would be! An my ex wouldnt have chosen bitdope an bitdopman over her bitchildren and I better get out of my imagination a bit before I git bitpissed! Wheew! That was a close one! SORRY Bout that. Now where did I put my dreamcoat? Man im hungry. I smell bacon.

Top Bottom