How do you pass a DRUG TEST?

• Thread starter Papa_kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wonka

wonka

back when i had to deal with piss tests i always used synthetic urine from gonumberone.com i think it was. had a nice elastic band witht he vinyl pouch o pee and a sticky warmer and tube with clips. used it about 5 times...all for hospital positions. no problems

they are closed... puck tech shut down

S

StonedOwl

I read it, after the fact though, too late now. lol
Anyway its good to have a thread to explore all the ways to pass all the tests right?

A

adam

i know someone sells a oral rinse for cheek swabs. i had to use a shampoo one for a hair test

Ogkkid

Ogkkid

I use to use CERTO

you can find it at any ralphs or longs/market...

its in the Jello section, its basically fruit pectin that coats your stomach.

look for the big blue box (cause there is 2)...dont get the small yellow one, its not enough.

take the first packet 2 hours before your test, mix it with about 1/3 water. pee as many times as possible in the next hour. then 1 hour before your test take the second packet and do the same thing, your piss should be clear by the time you know its working...if anyone ask's why its clear simply answer "i drank a lot of water cause I knew i was going to have to pee" simple as that.

worked 100 percent of the time for me outta 20 tests every month when i was a young kid on probation for transporting cannabis. haha. never stopped burning!

(oh ya you dont want to eat any sugars or hardfoods in the morning/before your test, cause they will break up the pectin in your stomach)

AFTER your test you wanna eat immediately to get that crap out of your stomach...it can make you kinda weasy and sick if you dont flush it out within 4 or 5 hours prior to testing.

best way for sure, and it only costs you about $5.00

P

Papa_kush

^Never heard of this bro, but this is excellent info! Will definitely be giving this a try.

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

man the shit is sure-gel!!! its in the canning dept in the grocery store!!! you take this box with a 32 oz water and shake it up and down it 2 hours before your pee appt!!!it sets up a mild gel in your bladder and you pee clear!!! no lie!!! i passed with this shit eight years ago for the dept of transportation(twa airlines) and i only quit for five days!!! peace the shit works!! djxx

T

the Rock

I use to use CERTO

you can find it at any ralphs or longs/market...

its in the Jello section, its basically fruit pectin that coats your stomach.

look for the big blue box (cause there is 2)...dont get the small yellow one, its not enough.

take the first packet 2 hours before your test, mix it with about 1/3 water. pee as many times as possible in the next hour. then 1 hour before your test take the second packet and do the same thing, your piss should be clear by the time you know its working...if anyone ask's why its clear simply answer "i drank a lot of water cause I knew i was going to have to pee" simple as that.

worked 100 percent of the time for me outta 20 tests every month when i was a young kid on probation for transporting cannabis. haha. never stopped burning!

(oh ya you dont want to eat any sugars or hardfoods in the morning/before your test, cause they will break up the pectin in your stomach)

AFTER your test you wanna eat immediately to get that crap out of your stomach...it can make you kinda weasy and sick if you dont flush it out within 4 or 5 hours prior to testing.

best way for sure, and it only costs you about $5.00

cant these idiots read its a swab test not piss
a friend of mine took one a couple weeks ago after not smoking for 10 days and came up dirty>>> i am not sure why you would get clean after 24 hrs as these tests are more stringent than urine more like hair samples+good luck bro

P

Papa_kush

Damn really?? I had no idea...

So I am basically fucked then? No one has ways of beating the saliva tests??

P

Papa_kush

i know someone sells a oral rinse for cheek swabs. i had to use a shampoo one for a hair test

haha nice avatar.....

Anyone know where i could pick up the oral rinse?

ONCE AGAIN THIS IS NOT A PEE TEST.....

T

the Rock

i didnt say you couldnt beat it,,my friend had smoked every day for over 19 years straight or maybe it was just an anomoly that was the first i had ever heard of a chhek swab (they used that test to combat cheating he said)

P

Papa_kush

^^Thx Rock (for actually reading my post)

I've been readin all around and it says that THC only stays in your cheek cells for 24-72 hrs because they are rapidly replenished. Not sure what happened with ur homie but im hopin ill pass. Ppl say brush and rinse with mouthwash a lot to get it out quicker. Ive also heard rinsing with peroxide right before going in??

hmmm...

D

DaNK aROMa

then I saw the cheek swab thing.Never heard of it.
I guess all you can do is drink the water.Knew a girl who claimed she passed a breath test by having a penny under her tongue.Then there is the old parsley trick. . . . .

Sucks kinda.Technologies getting outta hand!

putting a penny under her tounge? that is so disgusting.........

Ogkkid

Ogkkid

cant these idiots read its a swab test not piss
a friend of mine took one a couple weeks ago after not smoking for 10 days and came up dirty>>> i am not sure why you would get clean after 24 hrs as these tests are more stringent than urine more like hair samples+good luck bro

Yooo settle down there buddy. Didnt read all the way through the forum, just saw "drug test" which usually implies urine since no one takes hair or swabs for the most part anymore from what i've heard. dont be so mad, chill out and go smoke a bowl.

...and to anyone who does need to pass a urine test, certo is very reliable.

G

Gorrillagrower

Papa....morphine should be outta your system in around 5 dayz give or take a day.

F

Fear

test clean

use the urinator in your mouth dude. Gauranteed to work.

Top Bottom