How Do You Plant Your Transplants Into The Greenhouse?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

My plan is to completely dig out the inside of where the GH will be and 4 ft down. I would like to put down a mixture of cow, sheep compost, EWC all mixed in evenly with an organic 4-4-4. Next sprinkle blood meal over this. Then from there I will mix in revs 2.1 for the top 3 feet. Adding in 6 spikes per plant.

Next up is just to use a mix of power bloom (org mix) and all purpose (4-4-4). ooh it and see if it works. Also planning on throwing in some worms to work there magic.

I saw a lot of plants in pots on the shows but didn't make sense . Bad dirt bring in the back hoe to remove it and spend the bucks first run.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I would transplant the same way I do not in the GH. Just dig a hole and plant 'em.

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

My plan is to completely dig out the inside of where the GH will be and 4 ft down. I would like to put down a mixture of cow, sheep compost, EWC all mixed in evenly with an organic 4-4-4. Next sprinkle blood meal over this. Then from there I will mix in revs 2.1 for the top 3 feet. Adding in 6 spikes per plant.

Next up is just to use a mix of power bloom (org mix) and all purpose (4-4-4). ooh it and see if it works. Also planning on throwing in some worms to work there magic.

I saw a lot of plants in pots on the shows but didn't make sense . Bad dirt bring in the back hoe to remove it and spend the bucks first run.

bad dirt isn't to only reason for smarties.... CONTROL

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

"Smarties" tend to use more water outdoor than needed. We need to start thinking about our water consumption in the summer. Shits getting low.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
"Smarties" tend to use more water outdoor than needed. We need to start thinking about our water consumption in the summer. Shits getting low.
I've gotta put bells on this. I'm not going to be using my Smarties at all this season, and in fact I'm considering not planting veggies because of the water situation and the fact that we don't actually know what condition our well is in. My Smart Pots use at LEAST 4x-6x the amount of water as my raised beds. That's just fucking insane, and for me it is morally reprehensible to be that wasteful with such a precious resource. I do wish I could pick up my first raised bed and just move it to my more secure location, but alas, Mahindra can only do so much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom