how do you prefer to smoke your hash?

• Thread starter pandor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pandor

Recently I started smoking it and the guy taught me to roll it with tobacco. Anyone else do this? It doesn't seem to be a popular method.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

I've been using some oil i got to cover my stoges, makes them very tasty and the stone is there for sure. Same idea I guess, I love it!

G

gooey

dont smoke that brown stuff but i smoke or vape or eat my hash...best ways are bongs with a glass rod and a screen or a volcano...nice in joints for on the go makes them burn slow....blah blah blah sure im not sayin ne thing new....o if it dont bubble its not worth the trouble..peace

P

pandor

Hot knifing looks interesting. I'm not really a fan of putting it on a bowl because I don't like mixing it with weed. I like to taste the hash.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Used To

When in High School I would smoke my hash under glass. I used a thumb tack but also can put a pin thru some cardboard. Lay that on a table and put a piece of hash onto the point of the pin(about 1/2 way thru the hash chunk). Light the top of the chunk of hash and let burn for a couple of seconds, then blow it out and put a glass over it. Let the glass fill with the desired amount of smoke, then tilt glass get down there and inhale the smoke. I'd start small and build up size of hit, I also used an aquarium/airstone hose to take the hits. Then just pass the hose it keeps from having to put your head by the glass

Now a days I use a bong/pipe/one hitter/ roll in dube whatever fits my mood or location
Hope everyone is good, take care

mal

K

kolah

How do I smoke my hash? Sitting down.

I am old skool, hash chunk popped on a pin, torch it, pop under glass and toke er' up.

juggernaut

juggernaut

I smoke it in a bong and I use the herb iron.

The guy at the head shop was pushing it on me. I'm always sceptical but he was right on the money. So smooth and the flavour is awesome....

Landfishd

Landfishd

For water hash you have to smoke it in a nice bong with a screen and make sure to burn with clean butane. There is no better way.

For the volcano route it is fun to make a nice fat patty, and fill your volcano chamber with it. This will last a while and get a room full of smokers pretty high.

juggernaut

juggernaut

For water hash you have to smoke it in a nice bong with a screen and make sure to burn with clean butane. There is no better way.

For the volcano route it is fun to make a nice fat patty, and fill your volcano chamber with it. This will last a while and get a room full of smokers pretty high.

I used to hit the bong with the butane. It was good but the herb iron was made for this..... unbelievable taste.

Landfishd

Landfishd

The herb iron looks pretty awesome. I've had the phedor for years, and I'm guessing they work the same. Though the herb iron looks like it has better functionality with the button to start it up and the handle is better than the phedor. I loved using the phedor for bud but I never really used it for hash bowls because it didn't burn as well as with a flame.

D

dank_

I coat the joint in oil. It is a messy smoke, but it is the only way I smoke oil.

My favorite hash is dry sift.

B

Bubbleton

Either in a pipe with a glass screen or in a joint. Lost my glass screen rite after i picked up some super sticky gummy bubble :(

I'm new btw hi :P

S

Slug

I usually use a clean bong with a titanium screen. Or... a glass spoon with a glass rod. Only thing I don't like about using the spoon is, I don't get to watch the bubble action go on while smoking.

N

NoReason

I usually heat a piece of glass in the bowl of my roor with the butane torch and then put the little piece of hash on it, so there is no combustion at all. Nice flavor!

The best way to smoke it I think is with a little inline perc bubbler and a t-pad...I need one :D

T

THEBLAZEKING

water bong

don't smoke tobacco put a little smoke in a bong an top it with your stuff

Tankgrl

Tankgrl

Tobacco is whack yuck.
I smoke only full melt. I always use a hot nail and dome, best way.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Generally I just throw a chunk on top of a bowl of weed. I know, pretty rude and crude of me. Lately I've been putting a chunk on top of a glass screen that acts as a pillar of sorts. Works well. I need to try some of these new fangled methods. I'm not necessarily old school, just ignorant. Enlighten me!

outwest

N

NorCalGrower

I use one of those glass rods you heat w/ a torch! not sure what its called, but its smooth, so smooth.

Top Bottom