• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

Hello

I have been using the drain to waste feeding regiment
I am at week 5 of flower
Yesterday I topped up the reservoir with (per gallon or 4 litres)
5ml micro (1 tsp)
6ml blooom
2.5 ml calmag
2 ml liquid kool bloom
RO water starts at 0 (measured with a blue lab) and gets to 700 PPM and PH without buffering was 5.9

I think it is at the right level. I had the odd leaf with a burnt tip but the rest is looking ok.

for coco do you use the drain to waste or the recirculating ratio of nutes? I do not drain to waste i bottom feed and they drink it all.

I am just curious. I do not want to go overboard and burn them all up. :)

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

Hello

for coco do you use the drain to waste or the recirculating ratio of nutes? I do not drain to waste i bottom feed and they drink it all.

I use drain to waste.. Your grow sounds ok to me.. Keep em green..

gwheels

gwheels

When you are in the couple of final weeks of flower do you reduce the nutrients? I have read you never give them plain water in coco. I have a plant that is going to be ready in the next 2 to 3 weeks. I just want to do it right. :)

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I feed straight water with a little Ph down the last 10 to 14 days in coco, it helps the plant use stored chlorophyll as food for the buds and gives a much smoother end product. Ive fed plants all the way to chop in coco and they will choke you and give you a sore throat if you smoke/vape too much.

tricky

tricky

im at 7 weeks in cocco 2 weeks left sonic seeds s1 pineapple 'lain water now
IMG 0081

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hello

I am at week 5 of flower
Yesterday I topped up the reservoir with (per gallon or 4 litres)
5ml micro (1 tsp)
6ml blooom
2.5 ml calmag
2 ml liquid kool bloom
RO water starts at 0 (measured with a blue lab) and gets to 700 PPM and PH without buffering was 5.9

I think it is at the right level. I had the odd leaf with a burnt tip but the rest is looking ok.

I would use the dtw regimen.

Top Bottom