How does my auto look?

• Thread starter DevinA95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DevinA95

DevinA95

LOOKS GREAT! I've been growing nothing but auto's for the last two years and have nute burned more than a few. I start with half the recommendation and go from there. Some strains can take more, some less. Happy growing!
Thanks! I think I'm finally getting a grip on autos a little better. I learned alot from my first attempt and I feel alot better about this one. I'm still going to grow photos but waiting for spring right now because I have to put them in the woods. I plan on starting photos after this one to get ready for outdoors and once they're out I'm going to throw another auto in the bucket. Might have a little break after this one though as I don't believe I'll have enough time to run another auto before it comes time to start the photos.

TrichomeLicker

TrichomeLicker

Hey everyone. This is me reporting back. This is the plant nowView attachment 1210684
Not too terrible if you ask me. Especially for being grown in a trash can. The past couple of days I've noticed pistils showing up. I just watered with plain 6.2 water 2 days ago and I was wondering that when it comes time should I add the tiger bloom as well as grow big? I think I slightly burned her last week because I noticed a brown tip. It didn't get any worse but that's why I gave plain water this week. I haven't really been using a feed schedule, just using my best judgment as well as the help from you guys. 28 days old. Thanks everyone, I appreciate you.
View attachment 1210689
Looking good for a trashcan grow Oscar

Oscarthegrouchy
DevinA95

DevinA95

Looking good for a trashcan grow Oscar
Thanks mate lol crazy to think I was so worried over everything and now it's going this good. I wasn't expecting it. Wish I would've tried alittle more on a feed schedule but I'll worry about that next time.

Top Bottom