How does my garden look?

• Thread starter Rjp2435
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rjp2435

Rjp2435

Hey all, first time grower here running a 4x4x7 tent with 6 plants in 5gallon pots of coco under an LED utilizing scrog net. I’ve done a decent amount of LST and some topping. Today I’m flipping them to 12/12 and wanted to see what you guys thought of my beginner grow.

PS 5 of these planted were vegged for 5 weeks and the other for 7 weeks.

How does my garden look
How does my garden look 2
How does my garden look 3
How does my garden look 4
How does my garden look 5
How does my garden look 6
Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Kind of hard to tell with that light, the color of the leaf can say a lot. I'm not sure if those have a really dark green tint to it or not. If so, that can sometimes be a sign of too much nitrogen. No burning on the tips, so that is a good sign. Size of the leaves look good and the plant. is pretty bushy. Make sure you are moving the air around in the tent, you don't want humidity to build in dense plants. You may also take a few of the lower fan leaves off to allow the soil more air too.

Rjp2435

Rjp2435

Kind of hard to tell with that light, the color of the leaf can say a lot. I'm not sure if those have a really dark green tint to it or not. If so, that can sometimes be a sign of too much nitrogen. No burning on the tips, so that is a good sign. Size of the leaves look good and the plant. is pretty bushy. Make sure you are moving the air around in the tent, you don't want humidity to build in dense plants. You may also take a few of the lower fan leaves off to allow the soil more air too.

Nope, vibrant green. Just bad lighting. Also I have already defoliated and pruned the bottom third of the plant. Also pretty sure it’s not the best idea to defoliate and stress the plant whilst going into flower. But thanks for your feedback

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Nope, vibrant green. Just bad lighting. Also I have already defoliated and pruned the bottom third of the plant. Also pretty sure it’s not the best idea to defoliate and stress the plant whilst going into flower. But thanks for your feedback
With a healthy plant and good lighting, its not uncommon to do some defoliation into the 2-3 week of flower, basically many people still do it during the stretch period. Heavy pruning should be done before flip, but plants will still need a little thinning in flower.

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

I thought the same thing when I first started then went through my first indoor stretch and have had to trim 2x just to open bud sites since the stretch and flowering have started but to be fair I didn't strip any of the lower sites until I figured how deep my light would peneterate didnt necessarily the the bottom 1/3 but definitely cleared out the middle 3rd if not over that. Not currently panning on trimming again but the plant honestly has been what dictated whats going or not.

Top Bottom