how does my plant look?

• Thread starter GorillaCloset
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GorillaCloset

hey all. im into my 46th day of flowering. how does my hogs breath look? the trichomes are 3/4 clear 1/4 cloudy and have just started to arch.

does anyone know the flower time for hogs breath?

How does my plant look
F

farmerjohn

It looks fantastic, Gorilla!

A quick internet search revels a lot about this strain. Said to be the holy grail of pure indicas, it has a flowering time said to be, by several sources, @ 55-60 days.

Here's a paste with a bit more information.

Hogs Breath is a common marijuana strain. It is good quality Indica Strain and became popular after it won the 2002 Cannabis Cup for best Indica. The genetics are a cross of Hindu Kush and Afghani, which are two legendary strains of their own. It's come a long way since it's humble start in Tennessee, USA.

Hogs Breath is a good looking strain. The buds come in big mediumly dense nugs, with layers of light and dark green leaves. The hairs are thin, and they come in bunches of dark orange. Hogs Breath also has a resinous layer of crystals to show off how potent it is.

When you get your first wiff of this weed it's hard not to image an actual pig breathing directly in your face. It has a very moist and pungent smell to it, very stinky. The taste is slightly earthy, but hard to notice. Hogs Breath is a full on couch-lock indica. You'll definitely feel some drowsiness, but it's not enough to knock you out forcefully. The warm and relaxing buzz extends to the whole body.

S

Science

DUDE the HOG!!! Love this strain, did you grow this from seed or clone? The only reason I am asking is because if you have the HOGSBREATH PHENO of the HOG from TH Seeds you are about to enjoy some of the best indica strains around, especially if you loooooooove stinky strains because she is very stinky. Make sure to get a 420scope or something like that to see when she is really ready, this is a strain that if you take your time with her, she will be your most loyal girl. She should also grow pretty small but with huge buds on her with a central stem and cola to make you want to compare it to a softball. Wish I was growing right now but I live in Oklahoma right now and cant. Moving to Colorado at the end of this month and will be starting my grows up, Hogsbreath pheno of the HOG will be one of the first I start.Laters

Top Bottom