how each nutrients effect the flowering stage

• Thread starter elzatal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
elzatal

elzatal

if growing a plant with organic fertilizer npk 4-3-3 and change the light schedule to 12/12 and decrease humidity and temperature for enter to the flowering stage , does while nitrogen ratio is more than phosphorus , nitrogen will not lockout the phosphorus and plant cant enter to the flowering stage ?
how some ppl work with npk 2-1-3 for all stages and that work for them , i ask an engineer he told me dont worry about phosphorus is exist too much in soil ( am in north africa by the way ) and if growing cannabis from start to finish with npk 4-4-4 all nutrients are equal that will work ? sorry for my bad english

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
if growing a plant with organic fertilizer npk 4-3-3 and change the light schedule to 12/12 and decrease humidity and temperature for enter to the flowering stage , does while nitrogen ratio is more than phosphorus , nitrogen will not lockout the phosphorus and plant cant enter to the flowering stage ?
how some ppl work with npk 2-1-3 for all stages and that work for them , i ask an engineer he told me dont worry about phosphorus is exist too much in soil ( am in north africa by the way ) and if growing cannabis from start to finish with npk 4-4-4 all nutrients are equal that will work ? sorry for my bad english

High P in nutes designed for soil accounts for P being the least available and getting locked up in the soil. That's about all I can give you since I'm not a soil grower. Prob all going to depend on what you start with.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

High P in nutes designed for soil accounts for P being the least available and getting locked up in the soil. That's about all I can give you since I'm not a soil grower. Prob all going to depend on what you start with.

Specifically outside where the P is easily leached from the soil. Not in containers.

elzatal

elzatal

Specifically outside where the P is easily leached from the soil. Not in containers.

so if someone in all stages work with 4-3-3 plant wouldnt flower while nitrogen is more than phosphorus or it will flower late or whats the phenomen bc lot of farmer work with npk like that for tomato and vegetables

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

so if someone in all stages work with 4-3-3 plant wouldnt flower while nitrogen is more than phosphorus or it will flower late or whats the phenomen bc lot of farmer work with npk like that for tomato and vegetables

The plant uses the same basic ratio through all stages. And many ratios work but the plant hovers around 3-1-3 according to tissue samples.

Light cycle is what causes the plant to flower.

However many growers and guides suggest to switch to a high P or high pk at or before flowering to “signal” the plants to begin flowering. The president of dyna grow emailed me back to confirm they believe to switch to a bloom ratio too.

I personally use a balanced grow ratio all the way through for a few years now with good success. I do taper off the strength as the plant matures and needs less.

Latest posts

Top Bottom