how early can i cut clones

• Thread starter bigbossbud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigbossbud

how old does a seedling plant need to be before i can cut clones. obviously it needs to be big enuf, but is 5 -6 weeks too early.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
u can cut the clones whenever u want. if its still not mature the clones will still be growing symetrical(mirrored nodes) makeing a much taller plant, then taking clones off a mature plant with staggered nodes. not a big deal really just a bit harder to train if you really want to make this clone into a big lst plant.

B

bigbossbud

ok. thanks. i didnt know what it meant to have symmetrical vs staggered nodes. it makes sence its a age thing. glad to hear i can cut the clones. i used bad dirt (from out in an uncovered bin) and it has those gnat flies... needless to say i want to shit can them, but get a cut off whipe it clean and hope for the best.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
cool man what u can do is cover the pot with tinfoil if its just one plant u got. and should help u kill the gnats. make sure there is no way for them to get out. or the oens that are out to get back in.after 2-3 weeks might get rid of the gnat problem

Latest posts

Top Bottom