How Far Apart Should Buds Be From Each Other????

• Thread starter superweed420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
superweed420

superweed420

I'm doing LST in a 15in wide 19 in long and 2half ft tall space.. going to grow plant about 8 to 10 inch tall and was wondering how far apart should buds be from each other 3 in 5in??? how much space that bud need to its self.. I'm asking kuz I want as many tops I can fit in the small space I have.. if you can tell me a good distance I'll figure out the rest ty

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
For as many tops as you can get in a small area you will want to build a scrog net and keep tucking and weaving the branches under the net until you fill the net and then flip it to flower and chop off everything still growing under the net.

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

ask a simple question........get the thcfarm trolls who share a blood supply with the internet starting their nonsense! A good place to start would be away from these asshats! Nah just joshin ya! But honestly dude trial and error on your own end will yield better results for you then asking a random dude online what to expect.

Last edited:
superweed420

superweed420

ask a simple question........get the thcfarm trolls who share a blood supply with the internet starting their nonsense! A good place to start would be away from these asshats! Nah just joshin ya! But honestly dude trial and error on your own end will yield better results for you then asking a random dude online what to expect.
I have no room for errors trying to get advice from others who may know.. seams like a question that can be honestly answered by the correct person who has dealt with such things before.ty and yea I got trolled off troll it up . Com.. som a****** with no buds was talking s*** about my plants but doing it in a way so where there was no cussing or profanity used so I cussed him out and told him to grow some plans before you talk s*** about mine and got kicked off

sixstring

sixstring

For as many tops as you can get in a small area you will want to build a scrog net and keep tucking and weaving the branches under the net until you fill the net and then flip it to flower and chop off everything still growing under the net.
this ^^^ was a pretty darn good answer to your question. i use a net over my plants with 6" x 6" squares and try to have at least 1 cola in each square .lots of dif ways to grow though so there is no perfect way imo.
Mkog 008

superweed420

superweed420

this ^^^ was a pretty darn good answer to your question. i use a net over my plants with 6" x 6" squares and try to have at least 1 cola in each square .lots of dif ways to grow though so there is no perfect way imo.
View attachment 666524
Yes I agree.. so you flower soon as all tops fill holes or let them keep doing they thing for a lil.. if i use that I will have to flower shortly after filled may run auto flower kuz my aspace is small and has not been completely light proof yet around the door of the refrigerator

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Definitely
If you wand to maximize your harvest weight it's always good to add some side lighting as long as it doesn't mess with your temp. Waterproof white led strips put off almost no heat and can be woven around a grow box for 360° lighting. The waterproof silicone makes them transfer very little heat so you need the waterproof kind

Top Bottom