How far away from harvest

• Thread starter Ryandep6
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Ryandep6

Hi, this is my first grow could anybody tell me how far away from harvest i am ?

How far away from harvest
How far away from harvest 2
How far away from harvest 3
How far away from harvest 4
How far away from harvest 5
2Water

2Water

Hey, I'm still new, but some added info would help. What strain, how many weeks are they right now? Maybe some close up shots of bud and trichs would help too

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
need to pictures in a clear light or try use flash with a bit of zoom

R

Ryandep6

What strain?
They are autos, 2 are fat caramel from yeildmonger and the iver ine is quick one from rqs. Grown in just coco. Carently watering 2 litres per day with 4ml of bloom 4 ml of top max 2 ml root stim and 1ml calmag

2Water

2Water

They are autos, 2 are fat caramel from yeildmonger and the iver ine is quick one from rqs. Grown in just coco. Carently watering 2 litres per day with 4ml of bloom 4 ml of top max 2 ml root stim and 1ml calmag
I honestly have no experience with autos, do you have a loupe or have you looked at the trichome development. I would wait until the tricomes are at the point you want, then give it 5 to 7 days more. Should be good then.

ISO2BWELL

ISO2BWELL

Ryan, like 2water said, you'll need to get a loupe or small microscope to look at the trichomes.
I've no experience with those strains, but if you wait till about 25% of the trichome tops look
like Coors beer, then it's about ready. JMHO

R

Ryandep6

Ryan, like 2water said, you'll need to get a loupe or small microscope to look at the trichomes.
I've no experience with those strains, but if you wait till about 25% of the trichome tops look
like Coors beer, then it's about ready. JMHO
Just got them out took some close pictures

IMG 6401
IMG 6400
IMG 6399
IMG 6398
IMG 6397
IMG 6396
IMG 6395
IMG 6393
IMG 6392
Top Bottom