How far from plants

• Thread starter cornish smoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cornish smoker

Hello fellow farmers...Just a quick question. How far from plants would you have a 240 watt LED with 3 watt LED chips. Thanks in advance for any info.:help:

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

LED lights have specific requirements depending on how they are made and what LED's are used, you should look to who made the lights for distances from plants and other technical details.

C

cornish smoker

LED lights have specific requirements depending on how they are made and what LED's are used, you should look to who made the lights for distances from plants and other technical details.

Thanks HydroRocks for the reply. I have some specs here if it helps. 240w led with 3w
BRIDGLUX LED. NEW 3W LED CHIP 7 spectrum 660nm red, 630nm orange, 460nm blue 420nm blue,UV, 730nm IR AND WARM WHITE.

L

Lost Dog

Might want to contact the manufacture. Depending on the light and the area its in for plants 12" to 20" away might be able to get a little closer but would slowly adjust for that so you don't burn. Seedlings 30" to 20" also might look to adjust depending on light power.

C

cornish smoker

thanks lost dog will give that a try...with the name lost dog would you be a Pearl jam fan by any chance.

L

Lost Dog

thanks lost dog will give that a try...with the name lost dog would you be a Pearl jam fan by any chance.

Not really. Didn't even think about that when I made the name. Didn't really know what name to use so just went with something generic.

Just make sure not to start to close with your light even though their not that hot they will bleach/burn your plants.

ynotFOREVER

ynotFOREVER

theres not set height, but i always start about 18 inch away then work my way closer =) check my grow

Top Bottom