How I clone in starter plugs (video)

• Thread starter qupee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Should I make more how-to videos?

• No, you suck, you speak in a droning monotone, and are uninspiring.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sure, I've seen a few worse YouTube videos on the subject anyway.

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters
qupee

qupee

I was taking a few pics of my newly upgraded setup, and figured I'd try making a video since I was taking some clones. My cloning method is fairly simple and I've had good success.

So, what do ya think? Or should I just not make any more videos... :mad0233:

[YOUTUBE]eL54-jldQEw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]w4sgPBi05b8[/YOUTUBE]

jagle

jagle

you got your red bucket in ikea? have one in green haha,

and no i loved the vid, nice good quality video/audio

great job

Rushoe

Rushoe

yeah kool post bro.....I wanted to do one kinda like that but I am just a lazy ass I wanted to make one and show how a made a bomb ass clone set up for under 20$ and most of the stuff I got from the 99 cents store lol....And in some cases works better then the clone domes from the shop I think I got the cloning powder from green thumb for 2 bucks made a grip of clones that was a while ago but works very well I had 100% success with that method the plastic show boxes they sell work great as a dome I got two on them and placed them on top of one another they even have the sprayers =) shit I even got my hempys there last run lol....

S

swisscheese

Nice videos especially liked the part with the no roots mishap with the power kush! I clone the same way.

M

Megafactor

I really like the quality,both audio and video were great! Simple explanations ,good work.I was glad too see you using the liquid karma,I myself use only the grow/bloom and liquid karma nutes.:hi

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I can't see the video on my iPhone whets the name of the video so i can punch it in at youtube? I want 2 see

qupee

qupee

Thanks for the nice comments folks!

I've added a couple more vids. Figured out the HD setting on my cam too.

Here's a follow up on clones, where I transplant clones I cut 2 weeks ago.

[YOUTUBE]M5bFOBjYFpc[/YOUTUBE]

jagle

jagle

great follow up video, im actually buying a mount that has 4 55watt pll lights in it this week for vegging under.

how do you fine the pll's?

qupee

qupee

I like the PL-L's. Nice and bright, intense. Compact, too. ahsupply.com's kits are cheaper than any grow-specific 4' floro setup you'll find usually.

Link me to what you ordered! I'm always interested in seeing new, cool equipment.

L

lurking77

I stopped lurking to comment on your youtube channel. I really like your set up, and I like those buds even more. Looking good man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom