• Thread starter Cduknew
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cduknew

Cduknew

Hi there..th
How is my 30 day ak47 auto doing
How is my 30 day ak47 auto doing 2
ese are the neutrients I'm using at around the stated dose layby just a little under and this is my auto flower AK47 2.0 she is 30 days old and I have done a lot of lst but I want her too now grow upwards which I'm letting her do. Can you give me any feed back of what how you think she is doing? I'm growing in coco and perlite with some crappy led set up I have but I have a 300w mars hydro coli g this week.. I'm thinking maybe I have had lights a bit close and that's stopped the stretch . Please feel free to bollox me for what I'm going wrong as this is my 1st grow.
Looking forward to some reply

Steve705

Steve705

Hi there..thView attachment 892553View attachment 892554ese are the neutrients I'm using at around the stated dose layby just a little under and this is my auto flower AK47 2.0 she is 30 days old and I have done a lot of lst but I want her too now grow upwards which I'm letting her do. Can you give me any feed back of what how you think she is doing? I'm growing in coco and perlite with some crappy led set up I have but I have a 300w mars hydro coli g this week.. I'm thinking maybe I have had lights a bit close and that's stopped the stretch . Please feel free to bollox me for what I'm going wrong as this is my 1st grow.
Looking forward to some reply
Looks healthy. I think you might need some more light power on those. I know you can’t really compare to the outside sunlight but these autos are 40 days old

D841F867 17E1 4D49 8329 E11C73A9E9F4

Latest posts

Top Bottom