How is my flowering plants look like??

• Thread starter darklordmelkor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
darklordmelkor

darklordmelkor

Hello.

Middle of week 4 flowering (23 days from 12/12)

Strain is Gorilla Glue 4 fem. There is 3 plants and vegged for 55 days.

Looks like buds are not fattening fast to me. I would like to know your opinions.

Light is 1000w hps and temps are 26 lights on 19 lights off with 30-40 humidity.

Trichomes started at day 13 but buds are so small in my eyes.

Trichomes picture is 3 days ago. So there is more now.

Sorry for lights on pics lol.

How is my flowering plants look like

How is my flowering plants look like 2

How is my flowering plants look like 3

How is my flowering plants look like 4

darklordmelkor

darklordmelkor

Well i hope its starts asap lol. Trichomes makes me happy but size makes me a bit worried :) first time photoperiod btw.

darklordmelkor

darklordmelkor

What are you feeding them? I also think they look nice for week 4 being photo but what you feed them from now on will determine the size of the buds.

Using biocanna flores and boost with little amount (1mL/L) AN calmag sensi extra. Total 2.5EC since beginning of flowering.

I am open for any ideas to get fatfat buds except adding CO2:)

darklordmelkor

darklordmelkor

What are you feeding them? I also think they look nice for week 4 being photo but what you feed them from now on will determine the size of the buds.
Also i am thinking about cutting calmag and give directly 2.5EC flowering nute. I am giving 1mL/L calmag every watering since day 20s veg. So i think there should be enough amount of calmag and they can take more flowering nutes :) what do you think about that?

Eledin

Eledin

Never used that brand but Ive been looking at those products. They already contain carbohydrates which are important for fattening, dont know if adding more would be noticeable since I never used that brand and they are not very specific with whats in there or the ammounts to say the least. Maybe a product like bud candy would still be beneficial for your crops since it has specific kind of carbs and other goodies. I see that they lack a PK booster but with such low ammount of nitrogen in their bio flores (NPK 2,3-1,8-5) I dont know if it would be wise to use one, maybe someone reading this could help you with that. Overdrive from AN is a PK booster which also has Nitrogen (NPK 1-5-4) and a bit of magnessium to keep overfert at bay but is not organic. As for cutting in calmag, I wouldnt personally since your base fert doesnt have calcium or magnessium (unless you see it on the label, I couldnt find any info besides the fact that they have carbs and npk), I would keep adding the recommended ammount since calcium is still vital for big buds and magnessium is always a plus and also needed. Again, it doesnt help that the brand doesnt mention the ingredients.

darklordmelkor

darklordmelkor

Never used that brand but Ive been looking at those products. They already contain carbohydrates which are important for fattening, dont know if adding more would be noticeable since I never used that brand and they are not very specific with whats in there or the ammounts to say the least. Maybe a product like bud candy would still be beneficial for your crops since it has specific kind of carbs and other goodies. I see that they lack a PK booster but with such low ammount of nitrogen in their bio flores (NPK 2,3-1,8-5) I dont know if it would be wise to use one, maybe someone reading this could help you with that. Overdrive from AN is a PK booster which also has Nitrogen (NPK 1-5-4) and a bit of magnessium to keep overfert at bay but is not organic. As for cutting in calmag, I wouldnt personally since your base fert doesnt have calcium or magnessium (unless you see it on the label, I couldnt find any info besides the fact that they have carbs and npk), I would keep adding the recommended ammount since calcium is still vital for big buds and magnessium is always a plus and also needed. Again, it doesnt help that the brand doesnt mention the ingredients.
Flores is 2-2-5 on bottle. But nothing on biocanna booster. It just says 100% organic so i don't have any idea what is in booster. Also calmag is 4-0-0 which is nitrogen rich but i can't see any N tox because i am always using it at half dose (AN recommends 2mL/L). But okay i will keep adding calmag as long there is no tox sign.

I always grew autos. They fattening faster. So i am used to see big buds in short time. This is my first photo. I was planning to add few more seeds to fill my 5x5 space because when they was in veg i didn't wanted to swtich 12/12, they wasnt seem to fill my space even half of my space. But i had to switch because summer is coming and extra 4 week of veg would take me in hot weathers and fluffy buds.

After switch and flowering stretch i had to cut some branches because my space is overloaded lol. Now i love photos.

There is 3 plants btw.

And they are very hungry. Everyone told me that i have to stop at max 2.0EC in flowering if not i would burn them. I accidentally made a 2.5EC nute solution at first watering of flowering and see that there is no issue. I kept giving them 2.5EC and still there is no issue. Not even leaf tip burn or anything. They are drinking 8 liters of water every 3 days. Actually after 72 hours soil is bone dry. Never seen such a trhisty and hungry plant before.

I hope high and yield will be good too lol.

Eledin

Eledin

In my experience most of the times I always pass the average strain time for flowering (banks love to tell you theyre faster than they really are so you buy them). As long as you have something to check trichomes and patience youre good. If you have extra nitrogen with your calmag and your plants seem to be assimilating all nutes above the dose without problems I totally recommend you to buy a PK booster, organic one if you want but be careful, specially if you buy synthetic, its easy to get burned tips with PK boosters but at the same time a couple of burned tips teaching you the limits wont harm the plant as long as you reduce the dose after. Biocanna booster doesnt have any noticeable NPK, its a tropical plant extract according to them and they say its not a fertilizer, so I imagine it gives mostly aminoacids, maybe some vitamins and those kind of goodies. They tell you to start using it at the end of veg or start of flower and PK booster are used at week 3-4 of bloom so you definetely dont have any PK booster. Many additives add extra nitrogen or potassium (like delta 1 which is not a npk fert but a nitrogen plus aminos and vitamines for veg while also using a base fert, or potassium silicate which adds silica and potassium to increase the plant resillience against pests and makes them thicker) and since your base fert doesnt have a lot of nitrogen I would assume thats why youre safe. I wouldnt go past the EC you have unless you want to push the limits even further and see how they respond, but I would rather add a bit less base fert and bit of PK boost.

The_word

The_word

Hello.

Looks like buds are not fattening fast to me. I would like to know your opinions.

Light is 1000w hps and temps are 26 lights on 19 lights off with 30-40 humidity.

View attachment 1960472
View attachment 1960473
View attachment 1960474
View attachment 1960475
Just have patience, you are going to have a fucking jungle of buds. Looking great. Update at week 7 😉😎

darklordmelkor

darklordmelkor

In my experience most of the times I always pass the average strain time for flowering (banks love to tell you theyre faster than they really are so you buy them). As long as you have something to check trichomes and patience youre good. If you have extra nitrogen with your calmag and your plants seem to be assimilating all nutes above the dose without problems I totally recommend you to buy a PK booster, organic one if you want but be careful, specially if you buy synthetic, its easy to get burned tips with PK boosters but at the same time a couple of burned tips teaching you the limits wont harm the plant as long as you reduce the dose after. Biocanna booster doesnt have any noticeable NPK, its a tropical plant extract according to them and they say its not a fertilizer, so I imagine it gives mostly aminoacids, maybe some vitamins and those kind of goodies. They tell you to start using it at the end of veg or start of flower and PK booster are used at week 3-4 of bloom so you definetely dont have any PK booster. Many additives add extra nitrogen or potassium (like delta 1 which is not a npk fert but a nitrogen plus aminos and vitamines for veg while also using a base fert, or potassium silicate which adds silica and potassium to increase the plant resillience against pests and makes them thicker) and since your base fert doesnt have a lot of nitrogen I would assume thats why youre safe. I wouldnt go past the EC you have unless you want to push the limits even further and see how they respond, but I would rather add a bit less base fert and bit of PK boost.

Okay i keep feeding with same schedule i was on. Also going to order PK booster. Sticking with 2.5EC.

Thanks for your comments well appreciated. I will update few weeks later.

K

Kasper0909

Hello.

View attachment 1960472
View attachment 1960473
View attachment 1960474
View attachment 1960475
They are looking beautiful for week 4. Those gonna be some fatties

Eledin

Eledin

Y'all just gon pretend OP didn't kill Fïnwe, steal the Silmaril and plunge the world into darkness with the help of a demonic spider? Good grief.
Oh snap, I did read the LOTR trilogy and the Hobbit but not the Silmarillion (Or thats how its called in spanish at least), and I had it. I was around 14 when I read those and the silmarillion was too dense for my liking, it was a mindfuck for me cause Im very bad at remembering names of people or places and I was just lost hahaha so I gave up.

Eledin

Eledin

Okay i keep feeding with same schedule i was on. Also going to order PK booster. Sticking with 2.5EC.

Thanks for your comments well appreciated. I will update few weeks later.
Alright, its looking great dont forget to update us! :P also start with a very low dose of PK and work your way up. Maybe 75% base 25% pk to start with, if you start seeing burned tips lower it, if you dont see any you can try to give it a bit more and see what happens. A couple of burned tips has never been a problem to me but you gotta cut back if you start seeing them. Ive always gotten a better harvest when I pushed to the limit of the plants without burning them, of course not all of them respond the same even if from the same strain so keep an eye on that too.

Eledin

Eledin

Sorry for going off topic but I wanted to bring a band that I love which most songs are about LOTR. Its kinda unique and probably many wont like it but I have to try 🤣 says with lyrics but theyre not on screen but in the description. Youre gonna need them if you wanna understand anything they say...

darklordmelkor

darklordmelkor

Sorry for going off topic but I wanted to bring a band that I love which most songs are about LOTR. Its kinda unique and probably many wont like it but I have to try 🤣 says with lyrics but theyre not on screen but in the description. Youre gonna need them if you wanna understand anything they say...
That was great song. I am big fan of LOTR and Silmarillion. I like anything about lore. And these pictures from song made me remember first time i watch LOTR movie. Then my memory about books.

Joints up for Treebeard!

Top Bottom