How is my flowering plants look like??

• Thread starter darklordmelkor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eledin

Eledin

I see that the video once in the forum doesnt show the name of the song nor the link to youtube so in case youre interested the group is Summoning and the song is caradhras from their album old morning's dawn.
Indeed, for Treebeard and Tom Bombadil! (I didnt like the fact that they didnt cover Tom Bombadil in the LOTR movies -.-')

Eledin

Eledin

Damn how could I forget this? Im such a pot head hahaha my name is a combination of 2 words in sindarin I think? Thats the use I gave to the silmarillion, found two edgy words and fused them together to form Eledin, which means dark star, mind again that I was 14 hahaha.

Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

I have, in truth, given the name Annatar to people in real life when I didn't want to get personal.

Annatar is the name Sauron took when he came to Celebrimbor and the elves of Eregion for their assistance in forging the rings. It means "Lord of Gifts"

darklordmelkor

darklordmelkor

I have, in truth, given the name Annatar to people in real life when I didn't want to get personal.

Annatar is the name Sauron took when he came to Celebrimbor and the elves of Eregion for their assistance in forging the rings. It means "Lord of Gifts"

Also he is servant of Morgoth :P

Wow i didn't know there could be LOTR and Silmarillion fans in that forum lol. Great to see tho.

I wish we was able to see Annatar face of Sauron in LOTR amazon series. Sadly we didn't. That show was very much disappointment for all fans.

But still after finishing harvest my first goal to start non-stop watching show over with lots of weed. If i don't get couch lock with that gg4s lol.

darklordmelkor

darklordmelkor

End of week 5 (day 35 since 12/12)

Hopfeuly they will be fatter. Still happy with view tho :)

6983735 grow journal by darklordmelkorministry of cannabisgod s glue feminized

darklordmelkor

darklordmelkor

Harvest day never comes lol. Today i talk with company i bought seeds from. They say its mostly 9 week strain and they recommend to check trichomes in week 8. Anyway i check them everyday.

4 weeks left. So more than half is over but its like takes ages lol.

Eledin

Eledin

Harvest day never comes lol. Today i talk with company i bought seeds from. They say its mostly 9 week strain and they recommend to check trichomes in week 8. Anyway i check them everyday.

4 weeks left. So more than half is over but its like takes ages lol.
Never trust what the seed bank tells you, it might be accurate or not, there are many factors that can delay maturity (even if the plant is healthy) and seed banks always consider the earliest time possible to harvest when they say the time of the strain, at which point most of the times is not fully mature but they are technically not lying because some people like to harvest a bit early, some wait til they have more cloudy and amber and some like quite a bit of amber. Dont worry you will gain more exp points in patience over time, and when you already have a stash secured til your next harvest is not that bad. If youre in doubt always wait a bit more or show us pictures of the trichomes if you can.

A

alpha.ganjaguy

End of week 5 (day 35 since 12/12)

Hopfeuly they will be fatter. Still happy with view tho :)
Not everyone agrees but imo, if 35 days have passed since you started 12/12 lighting you are really on week 3 flower. The first two weeks would be preflower/budding/stretch growth stage which occurs when you first initiate 12/12. Once stretch slows/stops, buds are formed, you enter the true flower period..

I have found that counting weeks this way gets you much closer to the breeders estimate, but yea, also keep in mind when the breeder says a grow time that is in their environment, they cannot say yours will be the same.

That being said you are not even half way through flower and have many weeks to bulk up but really looking great for where you are!

darklordmelkor

darklordmelkor

Not everyone agrees but imo, if 35 days have passed since you started 12/12 lighting you are really on week 3 flower. The first two weeks would be preflower/budding/stretch growth stage which occurs when you first initiate 12/12. Once stretch slows/stops, buds are formed, you enter the true flower period..

I have found that counting weeks this way gets you much closer to the breeders estimate, but yea, also keep in mind when the breeder says a grow time that is in their environment, they cannot say yours will be the same.

That being said you are not even half way through flower and have many weeks to bulk up but really looking great for where you are!

Thanks for your reply.

I am not counting for breeders time. Just counting days for myself :) yes i did read something like that. But i keep my eyes on trichomes. Checking them everyday.

İnteresting part is my trichomes are still clear and shiny with 100x microscope.

Just very very few (one in 50) little bit opaque from top. Just heads they look like a mushroom lol. So rest is clear. Very clear.

Actually its doesnt matter if i am still at week 3 or 4 :) i will be happy if they fatten more lol.

A

alpha.ganjaguy

You still have plenty of time for that (weeks), just stay the path.

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

That sure makes a lot of sense. I hadn't thought of it that way. Thanks. 😊

Latest posts

Top Bottom