How is my plant and can you give estimated time of Harvest

• Thread starter Weedgrower420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fatconeskills

fatconeskills

a bit of N toxicity, looks a bit overfed. I assume the soil is too hot and resulted in the stunting. You still have a lot of white pistil hairs, also trichome picture will help a lot. You can't tell much from these pictures but still some time and some swelling left

Weedgrower420

Weedgrower420

a bit of N toxicity, looks a bit overfed. I assume the soil is too hot and resulted in the stunting. You still have a lot of white pistil hairs, also trichome picture will help a lot. You can't tell much from these pictures but still some time and some swelling left

Are they healthy enough, with that I mean will they die soon or will they still keep going strong because I notice a difference every day

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

Are they healthy enough, with that I mean will they die soon or will they still keep going strong because I notice a difference every day
I don't think you should be this stressed out. Are you feeding anything ? or just water ?

dire wolf

dire wolf

How long has it been in flower ? Is it an auto strain ?

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

Used a compost soil and a 200w LED light with both Bloom and Veg lights on
soil may have been to hot, and maybe light. Pot size too, and the veg period. To answer you question in a conclusive manner, it'll live, just maybe stay on the straight water feed for now no nutes, should have you going till harvest. best of luck, I'm not a soil grower, or am I a pro by any means so hopefully someone more knowledgable can explain more.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Been in flower 5 and a half weeks and its not Auto, Amnesia Haze from RQS Company
Ok cool , so you got 4 or 5 weeks left , dont worry , she looks good....
I dont really see any problems ...
Looks like you are doing well..

Next grow add some more perlite to the soil to add good airation..

Last edited:
Weedgrower420

Weedgrower420

soil may have been to hot, and maybe light. Pot size too, and the veg period. To answer you question in a conclusive manner, it'll live, just maybe stay on the straight water feed for now no nutes, should have you going till harvest. best of luck, I'm not a soil grower, or am I a pro by any means so hopefully someone more knowledgable can explain more.

I was gonna wait till the 15th and then
Ok cool , so you got 4 or 5 weeks left , dont worry , she looks good....

I made a mistake by getting normal feminized seeds, take way to long for first grow, I have auto Green Gelato ready to go when these girls are finished, I switched to 10/14 Cycle few backs back, was gonna start flushing on the 15th May because the Trichomes are starting to lose their Clearness and then harvest on the 31st of May

Dan789

Dan789

Way too soon, but thatā€™s me, showing no fade, still white pistils, no swelling, plenty of time to go...patience necessary.

Weedgrower420

Weedgrower420

Way too soon, but thatā€™s me, showing no fade, still white pistils, no swelling, plenty of time to go...patience necessary.

Its not visible on camera but under purple light there are alot of brown hairs and the trichomes are starting to lose the clearness

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

Its not visible on camera but under purple light there are alot of brown hairs and the trichomes are starting to lose the clearness
if you chop soon you'll pretty much end up with nothing worth your time. Let this thing grow properly, dry it properly then cure. You won't be able to smoke anything until it's at least dry pre cure. I chopped a plant this early, it was a terrible smoke. This plant needs patients, you don't pick an apple early and complain it's sour

Weedgrower420

Weedgrower420

if you chop soon you'll pretty much end up with nothing worth your time. Let this thing grow properly, dry it properly then cure. You won't be able to smoke anything until it's at least dry pre cure. I chopped a plant this early, it was a terrible smoke. This plant needs patients, you don't pick an apple early and complain it's sour

Didnt mean I want to chop now, I am gonna wait till May 31st and then harvest by then It will be over 9 and a half weeks in flower should be technically ready by then

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

Didnt mean I want to chop now, I am gonna wait till May 31st and then harvest by then It will be over 9 and a half weeks in flower should be technically ready by then
oh my bad. I would just give it the time it needs and get it to where you like the trichomes, there's no timer so breeders usually tend to low ball the actual flower time. You're growing a very sativa growing strain so they take some time. Do you have a microscope or jewelers loop ?

Weedgrower420

Weedgrower420

oh my bad. I would just give it the time it needs and get it to where you like the trichomes, there's no timer so breeders usually tend to low ball the actual flower time. You're growing a very sativa growing strain so they take some time. Do you have a microscope or jewelers loop ?

Yes I have jewellers loop and already looked at the trichomes, they are losing their transparency / clearness slowly but surely. šŸ˜‚ Im so excited to smoke this baby, It smells so lemony

Latest posts

Top Bottom