T

TheKoreanKid

First time doing some genuine training on my monster-
How is my training
How is my training 2
How is my training 3
How is my training 4
How is my training 5
cropped clones. When should I stop spreading them out and start letting it all grow up? I Should I Cut the ends off of each node so they stop growing out and can start growing up at the nodes on each branch? Thanks fellow farmers!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

off to a good start,couple days they will be turned up digging the light

T

TheKoreanKid

at this point I really wish I had just bit the bullet and bought some samsung boards

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

at this point I really wish I had just bit the bullet and bought some samsung boards
gardner be using what ever he has if you dig,sun light from a window will grow weed ,be long legged bitchs but can be done,dont over think it friend,cards are gonna fall were ever your at,let um and enjoy,yieldand all that stuff aint what this gig is about,its about your own hands producing something,food,meds whatever,you did that no one else,and these days that a hard act to follow and most are just to relaxed is the word im gonna use,so if they need smoke go to albahba smoke shop and buy some chemicals haaa hahah,you produced it your self,get it,hell i be growing apples and peaches i love this stuff so much,lmao

T

TheKoreanKid

gardner be using what ever he has if you dig,sun light from a window will grow weed ,be long legged bitchs but can be done,dont over think it friend,cards are gonna fall were ever your at,let um and enjoy,yieldand all that stuff aint what this gig is about,its about your own hands producing something,food,meds whatever,you did that no one else,and these days that a hard act to follow and most are just to relaxed is the word im gonna use,so if they need smoke go to albahba smoke shop and buy some chemicals haaa hahah,you produced it your self,get it,hell i be growing apples and peaches i love this stuff so much,lmao
wow. made my night man. Totally chill statement, I dig it

Latest posts

Top Bottom